Skip to content

Sport Where is ALL The UK Talent?? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Where is ALL The UK Talent??

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Pyak

Feb 09

Pyak says:

Where is ALL The UK Talent??

As I'm sure a lot of you will agree that J Toseland obviously has huge talent. He won the WSBK fer chris sakes.

Surely anyone who can do this has the talent to not get negative over a few bad results and work hard and get thru this. Or does he just go home and get on his steinway to forget.

What really riles me, the young Spaniards/Italians from 250cc fame just come to MotoGP and get on with it, Lorenzo spent half the 1st season on his butt in the gravel. He gets up brushes himself off and races with broken ankles.

Come ON JT, pull your socks up, take a leaf out of Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Devizioso' book, sort it out. Don't run back to WSBK, I know it hurts now, but imagine if you can be the 1st Brit for many years to achieve the ultimate.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (22 June 2009 04:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Its all in

the minutae of set-up, and something that allows one rider to get the feel and feedback on the limit won't work for someone else. It looks like going from the Michelins to the Bridgestones for JT was like Hayden going from the 990s to the 800s.

TBH, after last weeks debacle, it doesn't look like he's a whole lot closer. If you look at his laptimes through the race they weren't that good. I'm not sure he would have held on to 9th even if his start had been fantastic but then the start probably messed with his head a little. Assen is a circuit he knows well and clearly he is making some progress - I start each w/e with great hope...:winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices