Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo well beaten in Holland MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo well beaten in Holland

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Assen MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo well beaten in Holland

Jorge Lorenzo admitted he was well beaten by Fiat Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi in today’s Dutch MotoGP race in Assen. A sluggish start and a continuing struggle to solve issues in the fourth sector of the legendary circuit robbed the Spaniard of any hope of avenging his last corner defeat to Rossi in Catalunya earlier this month. The closest Lorenzo got to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (27 June 2009 18:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bottomley3131

Aug 07

ha ha

looks like you cant back up your threats.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Well..

He should be happy he got himself on Rossi's poster !

Reply to this Topic
Jack Russel

Oct 03

Jack Russel says:

it has to be said

unlike some riders in motogp, he took the time to congratulate rossi on his win and his 100th GP victory and comment on how special that is. there's not many with his talent would do the same. i have a lot of time for lorenzo. roll on laguna............ 

Reply to this Topic
stevyamy

Jul 08

stevyamy says:

Totally second your thoughs there Jack. He is the future of motogp.

Reply to this Topic
carl66

May 09

carl66 says:

i never used to like lorenzo when he was in 250s but since he has been in moto gp iv slowly began to like him. he is a good sport and the next moto gp legend. hope we see a few more barcelonas!

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

Copycat

Tried to use Rossi's setting, eh? He should have taken notice of Colin Edward's comment of a few years back - 'Never, never use Rossi's stuff, unless you REALLY want to crash!!

Reply to this Topic
seanus0203

Jun 09

seanus0203 says:

Class Act

Just had to say I share several peoples sentiments, I always thought Lorenzo was an arrogant big head but since he's been in motoGP i've seen him in a new light. A true sportsman with a huge talent. Gracious in defeat with no little book of excuses (unlike a certain Ducati rider)

Definatley the next big superstar and multiple motoGP champion, and the only team mate The great Vale has had to worry about. Big respect to Lorenzo.

Reply to this Topic
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

bottomley3131

what threats? he didnt say he would beat VR at the next race, he said wait till the next race. even though i am a big fan of HL i dont think he will win the title this year, and maybe not next year, but one thing i will say is that HL will be the one that will take the title from VR, HL is a smooth and consistant rider now and he is improving all of the time, if DP could learn from him he also could stand a chance of one day becoming world champion.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices