Skip to content

Discuss This Haga WILL race at next WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Haga WILL race at next WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Haga WILL race at next WSB round

Current WSB Championship leader Noriyuki Haga will race at the next WSB round at Brno, Xerox Ducati has said. Get all the latest WSB news Haga, who crashed during the second race at Donington Park on Sunday, underwent successful surgery after fracturing the ulna in his right arm. A statement by Xerox Ducati said: "The Ducati Xerox rider will not participate in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (30 June 2009 10:56)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

My hero

Nori is a tough cookie, I have a broken Ulna and Radius and can just hold a cup of coffee.

Reply to this Topic
li4mc

Jun 09

li4mc says:

:D

I'm happy to find out that Hago will race in Brno.
I would love to see Haga win the championship, he's a truely great rider.

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

Hard.

They're all hard, of course, but Haga, well, that's one hard bastard.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

viva Ben

glad Haga will be back great racer

but ben would not like to win the championship without haga trying to compete with him

Reply to this Topic
darren636

Jun 09

darren636 says:

nitro

come on nori ! this is your year- it has to be !

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

haga

great news, u can still do it

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Haga

Brilliant news!!!!!! Can hardly believe it after seeing crash on Sunday. Fantastic is the only way to describe it! Gooooooooooooooo NORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Gooooooooooooooooooo. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
stumpy250

May 04

stumpy250 says:

Performance enhancing drugs?

So Nori will more than likely race at the next round.  Brilliant for him and the championship but I dare say he will need many painkilling injections to get him through it.  How are they not classed as performance enhancing??  I had the same argument with people when Nori got the SBK WC taken off him before.  How can you ban someone for taking something to help him get over flu or lose someweight but not do anything when they are drugged up enough to be able to ignore the pain that would otherwise prevent them from racing?  Is it just me or is it all a bit wrong??

Reply to this Topic
Agostini15

May 09

Agostini15 says:

Haga

Having read what sort of break he sustained to his right wrist in that crash plus the shoulder injury i can't help but think he will be hard pushed to score any points during the next round.If the break was to his left wrist then it may not be so bad but i can't help thinking he should miss this race because it's the last one before a 5 week break.I guess the free practice sessions and qualifying will show if he can do it or not.If he does ride in both races then he deserves the title just for the fact he rode at all so soon after that crash with those injuries.Good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic
robdag1

Jul 09

robdag1 says:

Nitro Nori

We were at Donnington on coppice at the time of the crash and saw it first hand,,i have to say i thought at the time that it was the end of Nori"s season?? It looked horrendous,,just when it was looking like he might get after Spies to?? Anyway seems to me that he has also had his fair share of bad luck this season what with the bird hitting him,and the fall at miller?? I think it is absolutely tremendous that he might race at brno...... To come back after something like that with the injuries he has is nothing short of tremendous and shows the metal of the man and i hope he gets the results he deserves just for being there...... If anyone deserves this title then Nitro Nori is the man that deserves it more than anyone for all the exciting racing he has supplied over the years,and it is hard to believe he has never won this title??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices