Skip to content

Discuss This WANTED: Your biking stories General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > WANTED: Your biking stories

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Kennerley  says:

WANTED: Your biking stories

Have you done anything extraordinary or know someone who has? Then MCN wants to hear your story! We are looking for bikers with cool, interesting or outrageous tales to tell. Have you... • raced the cops at 150 and got away?     • walked away from a 100mph road crash? • had your stolen bike returned looking better than ever? • had your...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (03 July 2009 14:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bottomley3131

Aug 07

????

Why would you tell MCN any thing like this so they can print it in ther paper and give bikers a even worse rep! • raced the COPS at 150 and got away? • walked away from a 100MPH ROAD crash? is this anything to brag about.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

I have a few stories that I could tell... but it seems like a trap so im going to be quiet on this one

Reply to this Topic
martyn242

Aug 08

martyn242 says:

!!

Sounds like the labour branch of MCN have had an idea!

Reply to this Topic
BikerBladerAsh

Nov 07

i know

i agee with the comments, I have been naughty in the past and nearly very nearly got in big trouble with the law however, i got out of the car with not even a piece of paper, just told if i did it again i would be trouble.

Some may find this interesting, I know of a guy scrapping the mirrors on a Pan European around donnington.

Reply to this Topic
tsgv

Jan 09

tsgv says:

lol

completly agree with the comments above, why would you brag about getting away from the cops or walked away from any sort of high speed crash (unless on a track)

Laura come on dont give anti-bikers bullets to load, think of something else like what is your funniest story or where is the worst place you have broken down and how long you had to wait. Anything other than "got away from the cops"!

But i do know of a mate who had his crosser nicked and 6 months later had it returned with a nice new exhaust system/ rims on it lol 

oh and an off road one, mate forgot his smokes so rode home (about 5miles) we were pitched up having a drink and a choco snack and we heard the bike coming then all of a sudden it went dead. Turns out he had hit a tree on the way over but had managed to record it on the helemt cam, was classic, smack "oh shit" *sky, ground, sky, ground, sky*!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Pyak

Feb 09

Pyak says:

Moan Moan Moan

Where have all the old crazy bikers gone, maybe they're dead, but I'm NOT luckily.

When I was younger I did do some crazy stuff, but that was part of being a biker back then, or you rode a Gold Wing or BMW.

I fortunately had some great rides/chases and even if doing the same thing today is not good or prudent. I DID do those things so I don't mind Laura asking for stories of such things.

As long as she stipulates that they were done a very long time ago.

P

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle