Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious

British rider James Toseland was furious after he struggled to his worst qualifying result of 2009 in Laguna Seca. Toseland could only secure 15th place on the grid after severe front-end issues with his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 left him clocking a best time of 1.23.390. Struggling to find the confidence that helped him to a season best result only seven...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 July 2009 00:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DJCALVERT

Feb 09

DJCALVERT says:

toseland woes

It appears to me that what works at one circuit is crap at another. All Toseland seems to be doing is going round in circles. He can't quite put his finger on a good base set up. I wish him all the luck, but it looks highly likely that W.S.B.s are his next season. And I don't know what Colvill1 is on about if Spies is so bad how come he's won 10 races and 9 poles in his debut year. Name me another rider who has had that success in his first season. He had 2 DNF's that were'nt his fault. And as for Haga. If I remember rightly he was on a second spec 500 sponsored by red bull, who lost Corser because they never paid him correctly. He raced as a wild card at Suzuka and finished 3rd.

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Colvill1

Are you with us or on another planet? I'd prefer to see Spies on JT's bike as of now at least he would push up the front. Spies is in a world of his own this year and making the rest look pretty poor, I want to see close great racing in MotoGP and if that means JT out then so be it. I think most are sick of JT's excuses now and someone said if Mika was riding he'd be looking at 16th today. Over 1.7 seconds back? theres a good chance hes going to be lapped later today.

Perenialnovice; if the top three fell off then hed be lucky to get a top ten let alone a win,give JT a break let him start at the corkscrew,he might get a top 5 then

Reply to this Topic
racerfan53

Apr 09

racerfan53 says:

No one better better

Whilst I hope JT will improve later this year, Spies is simply in a different league. As well as his success in WSB this year, he appeared in MotoGP three times last year. Replaced Capirossi at Donington and as a wild card at the two American races beating JT in all three. Also the second Suzuki at Laguna and the first Suzuki at Indianapolis!!

Reply to this Topic
gold8368

Feb 05

gold8368 says:

Chill to win

I wish JT would just chill out a little, he seems to be a rider that wins when he just let it flow, he's pushing himself too hard which causes him to make silly errors, which in turn makes him try harder............. VICIOUS CIRCLE.

His team should help him relax to get the best out of himself

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Has anyone considered that...

Toesland is just pure and simple............S H I T E :)

He obviosuly can't set a bike up the same for two races and he has lost any backing he may have had from Edwards too. The guy cam into MotoGP promising massive results and hasn't delivered one potential podium fight.

We need a Brit with some grit not a pop star. Bring on Haslam in 2010/11 ans lets see what the guy has. He's always been one of my favourites and he's such a likeable chappy.

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Hes not shite, he just cant ride a MotoGP bike, Haslam wouldnt do any better, Rea or Crutchlow are our best bets or give Spies a British passport

Reply to this Topic
jamie46rossi

Jun 09

jamie46rossi says:

Hypocrites

If any of you Hypocrites can win 2 WSB titles and beat JT in a race, then u can slag him but until then Shut up and support the ONLY British rider in Moto gp

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

I see by your user name jamie46ROSSI that you are showing total support for the only british twat in moto gp. Think you are the hypocrite, dickhead.

Reply to this Topic
bailbath

Mar 09

bailbath says:

British rider

Why would any british rider want to 'replace' JT and put himself in line for constant jibs and stupid non sensical comments from people. It takes time to get this motogp sorted so JT deserves more time and the race has not happened yet.

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

Toseland

Keep yer chin up JT you can ride a bike lad.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices