Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: James Toseland 15th and furious

British rider James Toseland was furious after he struggled to his worst qualifying result of 2009 in Laguna Seca. Toseland could only secure 15th place on the grid after severe front-end issues with his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 left him clocking a best time of 1.23.390. Struggling to find the confidence that helped him to a season best result only seven...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 July 2009 00:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Never win!

No matter how he tries he will never win a Moto GP race,unless all the top riders fall at the first corner.

He should have stuck to riding a Superbike!

Reply to this Topic
dabber65

Feb 09

dabber65 says:

useless

the only way tosland will be at moto gp next year is if he buys a burger van and turns up to sell them.

give it up and let someone who knows how to set a bike up ride it

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

he won two world super bike titles and he cant set a bike up   fuck off you twat   granted spies did ok at the american rounds but thats a bit like turning up for moto gp at cadwell     and as for donington jt fell off you bell end    haslam   blody hell i heard it all now   remember shaky   what a great rider he is and look how he did on the camel honda  not so good    first race for jt    front row you shallow minded half wits  when i read shit on this site about how every other rider could do better then jt it makes me fucking mad   COCKS jt is the best british rider by far full stop 

Reply to this Topic
LilMoney

Aug 04

LilMoney says:

DQ'D

Jumped the start

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

Had he done a ride through the worst he could have come was 13th (everyone else had crashed), therefore snagging a few points, but he ignored his pit board and got diqualified. His team are gonna be pissed off with his for that, and rightly so! Bad call JT!

Reply to this Topic
seanus0203

Jun 09

seanus0203 says:

Kirklet

Are you a complete tool. The only defence you have for how shit JT is doing is by saying "what have you done with your life" to anyone that slates him. Face facts he cant compete with the big boys and is pretty fucking useless at setting a bike up. How long are people gonna go on saying it takes time to learn how to ride one of these bikes. Bollox you've either got it or you haven't and unfortunately he hasn't.

Reply to this Topic
dabber65

Feb 09

dabber65 says:

tosser

I am sorry if you dont agree with me COLVILL1 but I think you have got some anger problems I dont think your a twat for not agreeing with me.

You must be a really nice person to know realising as you do that other people can have an opinion I bet everyone who knows you is proud to do so.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Great performance you get better and better

Whoever thinks Toeslider is our best rider must need help if he is god help us !!! Thank goodness we have some talent coming up in the smaller classes and in wsb, lets see next year if James can cut it with the new crop of wsb riders before he drops back to british superbikes,he will have to learn how to set up a superbike again then get used to the tracks again Yawn sound familiar? take up chess or racing pigeons James but if you do go back to wsb get a bike thats all set up for you as you couldn't develop a cold !! And a tip for the british gp to all his fan(s) bag yourself a bargain Toseland T shirt for a quid they are great for polishing the bike or car !!

Reply to this Topic
johnleeming

Jan 09

johnleeming says:

looks like its over for JT.

It's a shame, but seems it could all be over for JT by the end of this season. I'm sure we all hoped he would do in GP's what he did in WSB but when his team mate woops his arse in almost every race and he  ignores race officals what should we expect! Nevertheless, I will be cheering him along at donington in a few weeks, so come on JT and please dont bin it again on the first corner.  

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

same bike as rossi?

i believe the tech3 boys are running more or less the same bikes as the factory team.....so it begs the question.....why aren`t they doing it.....elias nearly out qualifying the factory honda`s......i`m sick of them moaning about the setup....how come rossi and lorenzo are on it every weekend with the same bike?.......oh yes sorry TALENT.TALENT.TALENT...........FORGOT ABOUT THROWING THAT INTO THE EQUATION

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices