Skip to content

Discuss This Free £60 goodie bag with MCN & George White General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Free £60 goodie bag with MCN & George White

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Free £60 goodie bag with MCN & George White

MCN has linked up with George White to bring you this amazing offer – when you spend £10 or more in one of their outlet centres or online you’ll get a goodie bag full of kit worth £60. The bag contains:   Mini tool set worth £11.99 3 pack of neck tubes worth £13.99 Tank protector worth £9.99 Deluxe helmet bag worth £19.99 Disc lock...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 July 2009 11:07)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ajayuk

Jul 09

ajayuk says:

no promotion box??

went all the way through the checkout and didnt see a promotion box to put a code into??

Reply to this Topic
slk9835uk

Aug 07

slk9835uk says:

right i have dont it and put in the code but it hasn't told me im getting a goody bag........hope it comes!

Reply to this Topic
GammyEye

Oct 08

GammyEye says:

submitted my order, entered code in box. Email confirmation arrives and no mcn goodie bag detailed on the order, just says offer code £0.00 As the national sales helpline (open to 10) appears to be closed, even though its only 9.15 i've emailed to see whether or not i am going to get my goodie bag.

Reply to this Topic
GammyEye

Oct 08

GammyEye says:

Hopefully they'll phone me back and i can cancel my order and order something from the outlet centre. Also anyone else think postage seem very expensive (£8 for a t-shirt !!!) Wonder if its the same postage rates when the promotion isnt on?

Reply to this Topic
GammyEye

Oct 08

GammyEye says:

Just got through to sales line and it appears the offer wasn't live until today(8/7/09) so anyone who ordered last night is unlikely to get their goodie bag.

Reply to this Topic
Cubikrube

Mar 07

Cubikrube says:

George White Offer

Just to confirm i have ordered this and my email said nought re: special offer so i emailed them and called them leaving messages. I've just received an email to say that i will be getting my goodie bag. Hopefully that's the saem for everyone. BTW i did note in the small print that it said this offer was for the first 5,000 customers so don't be shy in emailing them afterwards asking for confirmation of the goodie bag as if i wasn't getting it i certainly wouldn't be paying that much for a t-shirt that i like rather than love

I went for the t-shirt too, Just over £28 once you have added postage which is a bit of a liberty but given the extra's that come with it i thought i might as well.

I was looking for the Wiz Samurai Sliders for the order but they were £30 + £8 postage so i walked away from there and got them for £24.99 including postage on Ebay.

Reply to this Topic
ajayuk

Jul 09

ajayuk says:

cheers MCN! it mentioned nothing about when the offer started above.

well its only a few bits and bobs but if they werent even able to get theyre systems set up until 24hrs after MCN published the offer i wont be trusting them with my money again

iv been scammed lol

Reply to this Topic
stupeo

Jul 09

stupeo says:

Gutted, looks like i missed out

I visited George White in Swindon on Monday, I went into the Yamaha Showroom and bought a new Caberg Helmet, Then went across the road to the Outlet store and Bought new Frank thomas Jacket and Trousers, There was nothing anywhere in either store to indicate the goody bag offer :-(  Maybe i should take it all back for a refund, then purchase it from the website ;-)

Reply to this Topic
stillakid

May 09

stillakid says:

hopefull

Tried ringing white's three times they promised to get back to me before close of business but three times they failed to do so !!!

Have ordered and put in the code, so.....

here's hoping:doubt:

Reply to this Topic
stupeo

Jul 09

stupeo says:

Got it sorted

I emailed to ask if i qualified even though i made my purchase in the shop on monday ? I was told sorry, but you don't qualify..

Then i suggested that i bring the goods back for a refund, Wait 5 mins, then purchase them again thus qualifying for the goody bag ?

All of a sudden, i qualify without having to return anything, they are going to post one out to me :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices