Skip to content

Discuss This Honda in talks with Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda in talks with Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda in talks with Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso

Dani Pedrosa’s first win in 13 months last weekend in Laguna Seca couldn’t have come at a better time as he started negotiations over a new factory Honda contract. HRC is desperate to retain the 23-year-old Spaniard, even though he has yet to deliver a world title for the world’s biggest manufacturer in four years and has only won seven of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (09 July 2009 08:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Sign 'em up quick Honda

In many ways the jury is still out on Dani in MotoGP. 3 world championships shows he knows how to rack up points & get the job done though. At times he's untouchable, but as many have mentioned his scrapping abilities need to be honed. If Dani, Vale & Casey were to enter the final corner three abreast it's pretty well assured Dani would come third.

Dovi's got the temperament, riding and set-up ability to compete at the pointy end each week. I think Honda would do well to retain him and pay heed to his comments and modification requests. He is the man to lead their development. Direction is something they've been sadly missing since losing Rossi. Still I think we've all indudged in a little schadenfreude at Honda's recent quiet years. But beware the cornered bear...

Reply to this Topic
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

I agree

Yep, keep them, pay them well, and give them bikes that don't loose the front end so readily!

Reply to this Topic
Evs7

Mar 07

Evs7 says:

Honda - Dani/Jorge

If Dani Pedrosa signs there is no way that Jorge Lorenzo will sign up with Honda. I personally think Honda have the correct riders. Now its a case of sorting the bike, and if previous history is anything to go by. Watch out in 2010.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices