General I don't believe it Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > I don't believe it

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

kittykat79

Mar 09

kittykat79 says:

I don't believe it

I was out in town tonight on a hen night and I actually got attacked, well to be specific I got bitten.

Now I'm not the kind of girl who goes looking for trouble, or starts fights, but I found myself being bitten tonight, and what should have been a brilliant night spent dancing was a crap night spent in a police interview room giving a statement.

The police were actually great and got the girl that did it, but apparently she will most likely get off with a caution. Is this right, that I can't sleep because my hand is in so much pain, she's ruined my friend's hen night, and stopped me from being able to go riding this weekend, and tomorrow she'll be back in the pub, while I'll be in my local hospital getting tested to make sure she's not passed anything horrible on to me.

Seriously pissed off!!! (and still slightly in shock)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (11 July 2009 01:45)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kittykat79

Mar 09

kittykat79 says:

does my thumb look big in this?

Thought I'd post a picture of my comedy bandage. 

A little OTT I think, but hey.
:lol:

petergoodwin - no offense taken. I saw so many different reactions to it yesterday and I know it's a bit of a strange thing to happen.

My mum always said watching Jerry Springer wouldn't do me any good. I guess she was right after all.
:smile

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

lads in pubs seemed

to have calmed down, sice the scrapping 80,s.

its the girls that are getting worse. just avoid pubs with gobby chavs.

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Ouch !!!

I bet thats painfull... hope you heal up soon and good luck with your test :wink:

P.S.

should have punched her lights out (with your other hand)

Reply to this Topic
welshy46

Aug 07

welshy46 says:

two sides to every story

fucking hate mouthy bitches i hope she gets what she deserves.although i have to say cant stand women who put up the palm of there hand in a "whatever" pose so if i was the girl i probebly would have bit your thumb off

Reply to this Topic
tsgv

Jan 09

tsgv says:

reminds me of those big thumb foam hands!

Thats really bad that someone actually bit you, maybe she was a lesbian in for some kink sh*t you never know!

Then again the whatever hand is asking for trouble were not in america so dont do it, besides it gives you a prime time to do a wrist lock on them lol, just make sure you press charges and document everything thats happening even writing down what nights didnt allow you to sleep, how it might stop you from doing a test.

I hate to say it but even the where there is blame there's a claim bunch maybe able to help you out!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices