You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > 2007 fireblade stolen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

marshac

Jul 09

marshac says:

2007 fireblade stolen

My red/black 2007 fireblade was stolen from my locked garage 3 weeks ago. They got in through the locked garden gate and through the locked garage back door. The bike was chained to the wall and they broke that lock too, and the steering lock. Professional job. Bloody annoying!

Registration was CE57 NZC - Realistically no hope of seeing it again but heres hoping..

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (12 July 2009 10:11)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

stolen

I know how you feel,it happened to me many years ago. What can you do,I`ve two bikes,two heavy duty chains and locks,garage door senser,movement sensor and a bloody camera,it still wont stop them nicking them.More bad news is when you get market price for the bike minus the excess :shock:

Reply to this Topic
stevepurcell

May 07

stevepurcell says:

marshac

sorry to hear about your loss,same thing happened to my about 3 years ago,the sad fact is if they want it they will take it :mad:

Reply to this Topic
marshac

Jul 09

marshac says:

2007 fireblade stolen

Yeah, no more superbikes for me what with the no claims gone, back to 600's, and hope they dont just wait for the new bike to arrive and do the same again.

Have to get back on two wheels soon though, somehow driving the family estate just aint doing it for me!

:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
gatsoking

Mar 09

gatsoking says:

your bike

:mad::mad::mad: bad news that bud..fucking scum of the earth..what area was it taken from bud..ill keep my eyes peeled for you..:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
lambofgod

Jun 09

lambofgod says:

hi

sorry to hear about you bike what area did the scum take it. oh and do you have any pics so i can remember what it looks like then when i see that bike i can see if its yours

Reply to this Topic
marshac

Jul 09

marshac says:

Re: 2007 fireblade stolen

Thanks guys, it was taken from Cardiff. I have no pics but its a standard 2007 blade in black/red livery. Probably in spare parts or out the country by now.

:mad:

Reply to this Topic
teddy1981

Sep 08

teddy1981 says:

bump :blink:

Reply to this Topic
andy20090

Nov 09

andy20090 says:

the latest ridding game

come and watch this new games , you will find a lot of happy one . mayde the winer is your favorite team . come and watch this video http://www.enjoynike.com

Reply to this Topic
andy20090

Nov 09

andy20090 says:

the latest ridding game

come and watch this new games , you will find a lot of happy one . mayde the winer is your favorite team . come and watch this video http://www.enjoynike.com

Reply to this Topic
FirebladeRR8

Jun 08

FirebladeRR8 says:

Stolen

I had a YFZ 450 quad stolen out of my Garage, they spent about an hour and half digging out my Garage defender in broad daylight........Wankers..Just hope it kills them! Hate theives. Police were about as mush use as tits on a fish!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices