You are in... Forums > General > General > What a bunch of sad utter 'Losers'

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

What a bunch of sad utter 'Losers'

:winkie:

http://motorcycleforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=163

So much 'fail' all in one place ..... must be a record! :laugh:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 July 2009 09:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

That

is f*ckin hilarious - haven't that bunch got anything better to talk about?  Have you read the rest of the sh*te on there?  Watch out for the "invation" party, whatever the f*ck that is :lol:.

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

Does anyone....

...like me, find the mentality of people in general today, extremely frightening?  Fuck, if we had to go to war, like call-up, is this what we'd have to rely on to keep us safe?  That's scary!:blink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

pierro6

I particularly enjoyed the irony in Binky's latest  paranoid rant :-

it seems it's Kamchats way or no way ... and still they come hunting us down .... I thought they were happy where they were on an empty site .... it's what kamchats been working towards .... but oh no?

:blink::lol:

Empty site! - pot/kettle comes to mind ...as does the 'hunting them down' comment - on the very thread they are plotting to come on here and cause trouble! :blink: Lol!  ... muppets!  :laugh: 

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

I

find these subhumans fascinating, their grunts of communication are almost some kind of language.  The more observant amongst us will be able to distinguish them as not "the same".  Observe the endearing way their knuckles scuff the ground!  Incredible..........

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Kegsie

I hope/think I know what you're talking about.  The crap spouted on that forum sums up the way society is utterly f*cked.  Best thing we could do is have an open hunting day on humanity.

Reply to this Topic
teddy1981

Sep 08

teddy1981 says:

Amazing.......

after persecution and banning of said forum members, you all still seem to be fascinated by them and go looking for them.

Strange how MCN seemed to come back to life the moment the "Banned" members get discussed again.

Have you really got nothing better to discuss on here? :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Now now

I think you'll find that forum's rammed full of posts regarding folk on here - obsessed much?

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

teddy1981

you all still seem to be fascinated by them and go looking for them.

You are being a tad hypocritical ..aftger all it was you who first posted a link on there to R100R's thread here so they could all abuse him..... yet again. 

So don't get upset when we simply return the favour and do exactly what you did by posting the link back on here. :winkie:...... Life is a two way street ... 'live by the sword - die by the sword' mate..... if you don't like it perhaps you shouldn't have posted the link in the first place. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
teddy1981

Sep 08

teddy1981 says:

Touche.....

Reply to this Topic
lucas_yamaha

Jul 08

lucas_yamaha says:

i have

to admit all this is getting very boring. Thuouht we were all supposed to be grown ups and also have interests in bikes.

It's like being back in primary school. Also i dont get why everyone has to just jump on peoples sides when the grief is obviuosly between WJ and Kam, its getting old :blink:

if you dont like someone just ignore them or meet up and and beat each other , simples:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices