Skip to content

General FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am with a day off so I scramble into leathers and dash to the bat cave......to find that one of the kids has knocked the optimate off the battery poles of the Duke and the stupid alarm has rained the battery too low to turn the engine ove.  So, I then turn to the Beemer....only to find a  nail in the back tyre (Ithink it was one left over from the bulk heads of the Titanic. So, after swaering a kicking stuff around the garage I have returned to sulk in the house until the batteries charged.  By that time it'll probably be raining!:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 July 2009 10:35)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

Just jump it off your car

the battery will charge as you ride it :)

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Moj

Nice idea.  I don't own a car tho' and never have:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

surely you've got a friendly neighbour

and some jump leads :P

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

either that

or do what I do and have a charged jump pack ready for just such circumstances :)

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

those kids

my kids take great delight in putting screws and nails in my exhaust when im not looking, makes for interesting starting,  also remember the time my son went into  the garage to get bullets, i asked :what you using for bullets: he had pulled the valves that i had just lapped into cylinder head, dohhhhhhh:lol:

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Moj

Friendly and neigbours are not synonymous around here!  A jump pack!  Sounds fun, sadly haven't got one:mad:

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Kids

As much fun as sliding down a fifty foot razor blade using your love bags as brakes!

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Wot's worse is

I had a full on man strop kicking things around the garage, swearing and shouting.  Then I went through the side gate to see the little old lady who was waiting for the bus at the bus stop outside my house:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrog

Oct 05

vulcanrog says:

DB

and --------- breathe ! ----- don't you get days like that ? AND you somehow KNOW the day's gonna turn to rat shit. I went to Plymouth for a job interview yesterday a 70 mile drive each way & I had this feeling it wasn't going to go well. I got there --------- the guy at the place had no idea I was coming ! :wacko: he was an admin guy & the guy who was supposed to interview me wasn't there so we chatted he took some details & photo copied the docs I was asked to take with me & I came home with a dim view of his company. TODAY ! --- I had a call from the recruitment guy who apologised for the breakdown in communications etc & asked me to meet his area manager in Truro tommorrow, I agreed but said I will be in bike gear not my suit, he laughed & told me the guy I'm meeting is a biker ! how will tommorrow go ? I couldn't care less ! I'll meet him but I'm not desperate to work for them,  I've got the moral high ground to start with anyway after yesterdays debacle if this guy wants to talk bikes then offer me a job I may consider his offer ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Good Day / Bad Day

You must be due a storming day tomorrow then DB! Did you try putting some tyre weld or seal on the beamer to head out while your Duke charges?

Rog I hear where your coming from, my current job's interview revolved around the fact my boss had been in the Pie's & Beers and so most they found out was not to enroll me in the Bupa scheme as my liver wouldn't work, didn't ask me one question about the job.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices