Skip to content

Discuss This Triumph Thunderbird gets thumbs up from riders New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Triumph Thunderbird gets thumbs up from riders

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Kennerley  says:

Triumph Thunderbird gets thumbs up from riders

Triumph’s new Thunderbird cruiser is just as good as the reviews, according to the first people to ride it.   Triumph Thunderbird launch centre Scores of riders flocked to Jack Lilley Triumph in Ashford, Middlesex, to ride the 1600cc parallel twin cruiser on its launch weekend.     Video: Triumph Thunderbird details None of them had a bad word to say about the new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 July 2009 15:56)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gunnut

Apr 09

gunnut says:

triumph thunderbird

Our local dealer GT motorcycles had a big party to show it off,not impressed,looks like the bonny,except for horrible looking pipes.

Reply to this Topic
Mr Kurtz

Jul 08

Mr Kurtz says:

Bring back the missing bits!

…not enough like the 2002 Bonnie and previous Thunderbird for me. Bring back metal tank badges, metal side covers, ‘Made in England’ on the engine cover and more emphasis on classic Brit styling (especially the pipes).

In the cruiser market small details like this do get noticed and have a disproportionate effect on credibility, brand image and ultimately resale values.  With the missing bits I would give it the thumbs up too.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Group test!!

Too bad the new California isn't due out just year - a Cali v TBrid v Fury v err, what do we recokon - Softail Custom/Fat Bob/Street Bob? v Victory Kingpin would be a hell of a test to read.

Are we listening bike rag editors of Britain??

Reply to this Topic
hfevo2

Aug 04

hfevo2 says:

Triumph Thunderbird

What a beautiful looking bike !

If I could justify the extra money to her indoors I would swap my Moto Guzzi California for one straight away.

It just needs the two tone tank paint job and the proper "Triumph" badge from the America.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices