Skip to content

General Crash wars Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Crash wars

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

Crash wars

Bit wierd and may scare a few folk, but, lets compare crashes and damage. Bit like jaws when their all pissed on the boat comparing shark-bite wounds.

1988, hit a barb-wire fence on my cr125 after the float jammed in the throttle chamber on a bad corner and couldnt slow down. Broke two toes, one finger and had lots of scars (as you can imagine) all over my body. The scariest one being about 1 inch from my ball sack! Bike fucked

1989 Riding my KMX125 home from the chippy with two kebabs in my jacket and had a boy racer in a ford cortina in front of me. In one moment he was ahead and then he decided to pull into a culdesac and that was that as far as i was concerned. Little did i know, he did a hand brake turn in the junction and came flying back out. I had three split second choices;

1: Hit the car

2: go round the front and hit a house

3 go round the back and hit a garage

I decided on the first choice and braked as hard as possible, but, on hitting the car I went over the handle-bars and the bars whiplashed my anlkes breaking them both. The bike was basically snapped in three places on the frame. 6 months minimum recover.

1999. Leaving home for work on my ZXR400 and only got 100m from my house when a seemingly blind women (always ride with headlights on) pulled out on me  and knocked me off the bike at low speed (20MPH). On hitting the floor, my right hand bent back so far that it dislocated two metatarcels in it and finally broke the others, my left hand hit the tarmac in a punch position basically shattering most of the bones in my hand and my fingers. Bike fairings fucked and basically wrote off.

I know these are not going to be the worst crashes that will be on here and I have had a couple of other that arent worth mentioning. Just interested in sharing experiences and maybe others will learn from our mistakes.:winkie:

PS. My first crosser was a CR80 big wheeler, in which on the first time I set off (as a fool with no helmet) I flipped it and knocked myself out.:unsure: Bike ok ego fucked

Looking forward to your responces

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 July 2009 20:33)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Spindly Killerfish

Jun 08

Injury

Once got a really nasty gravy burn from a Ginsters pie, nearly blistered my chin....................................don't suppose that counts though.

:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

fish

were you on the bike at the time?:lol:

Reply to this Topic
SheffieldSteel

Feb 09

must

be the only two that have crashed mate:blink:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

out one day

in my spanking cortina when this feckin idiot on a bike tried to run over ma mota just after i done me best handbrake turn, caused me to get a bomba on me leg off ma joint ouch:lol:

Reply to this Topic
mrssheffieldsteel

Jul 09

crash wars - the wifes view!! LOL

Yeah he might of had a few injuries, but he forgot to mention that his last one, was when I was in the bath, shampoo in my eyes, and he did it 100 metres from the door step, a neighbour came knocking saying he had a bad smash on the main road! now bearing in mind I was bollock naked, shampoo in my eyes and running with my dressing gown flying behind me, on to a main road, that I might of forgot to mention is at least 15 miles bloody long, and I started pegging it to the road, saw him on the other side, ran over, nearly got ran over by a artic!  the twat went and broke BOTH his hands and I had to wipe his arse for three months!! LOL so when you blokes are out on your bikes think of us poor birds at home waiting for you to come back in one piece, cos I can assure you its not prettty wiping a 30 year olds arse!! :lol::tongue::smiley::mad:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

mrs ss

please tell me if he's ever coming to scotland for a bike meet, i just want to make sure me and my bike are no where near him, think if it wasnt for bad luck he'd have no luck:lol:

Reply to this Topic
pierro6

Feb 09

pierro6 says:

Broke both femurs on my DT50 in a head-on when I was 17 (head-on at 30mph!) They put some metalwork in both legs, I was walking in 10 days and out of hospital in two weeks.  Result!  Can't say I haven't had my money's worth out the NHS...............

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

Blimey...

..., Steel, I didn't do much more than that damage in 12 years of racing, you must be in the wrong vocation. :huh:

Reply to this Topic
mrssheffieldsteel

Jul 09

crash wars - the wifes view!! LOL

hi

I will post a message on here when he next goes to your neck of the woods, dont worry, he never injurys anyone else!! LOL

Reply to this Topic
mrssheffieldsteel

Jul 09

ratbike

I think that 3D film fucked your head up, :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle