Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: Mystery surrounds Casey Stoner health issues MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: Mystery surrounds Casey Stoner health issues

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: Mystery surrounds Casey Stoner health issues

Mystery continues to surround the cause of Casey Stoner’s current health problems after the Aussie denied suffering from mild anaemia on the eve of this weekend’s German MotoGP clash at the Sachsenring. Contradicting Ducati’s press statement earlier this week that the 23-year-old was diagnosed with mild anaemia and slight gastritis after thorough medical checks in California, Stoner insisted anaemia wasn’t...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (16 July 2009 21:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mcrmike

Feb 06

mcrmike says:

whine?

there MUST be something wrong with stoner, how else do you account for that whining noise?

Reply to this Topic
AndytBlade

Jul 09

AndytBlade says:

After the last few races he looked well and truly washed out - i'm not a huge fan but i hope whatever it is he gets well soon

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

Kauriboy

you mentioned about the dietary " supplements “ Casey apparently continues to take – well I've been thinking exactly the same thing for some time. What if he keeps 'dosing up' with these things, especially towards race day, and his body has started treating these supplements as a poison with the obvious results that follow. Perhaps he should listen to the experts and then do the opposite, I don't know, just a guess. Has anyone any other ideas about these “supplements”.

Reply to this Topic
jesushrdz

Apr 09

jesushrdz says:

Whats wrong with all of those patthetic whimps that takes this shit personal, this is about Casey nobody cares about weekday joggers that eats salads,or the australian that cant understand plain english and question for race habilities just to write about his or the gay name that likes to write about technical shit that everybody already knows, jajajja

Get a life bitches.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

CarryOn Doctor

Listen jesushrdz...You`re becoming a Bore!...and You`re not very funny!..just piss-off Mate..

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

jill joy + kauriboy

get a life you pair of gimps, you have to be australian to have such a brutal sense of humour... ok, let me apologise for having a slight laugh, from now on i will only write technical and intellectually relevant comments which will appeal to the broader spectrum of readers on this fine web-site, forgive my " foul mouth boof head " comments which may lead to liable action as you say, even though nobody knows who i am, sure we wont worry about a small little detail like that though shall we... anyway enjoy your gimpy weekend, im off to the pub to baffoon at womens breast and act like an animal, drink 15 pints of cheap beer and maybe have a fight on the way home after ive had a kebab and spilled it all over myself !!!!   

Reply to this Topic
kauriboy

Jun 09

kauriboy says:

GETTING A LIFE ...

Oh, kwakanuts - can't  you see, I'm madly in love with you ?  And after your so honest and brave confession as to your idea of a good night out - why, I think I love you all the more... And remember, darling - I know you don't really mean it - but you always hurt the one you love ... XXXX

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

kauriboy

love you too !!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN