Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: James Toseland gets electronics boost MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: James Toseland gets electronics boost

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: James Toseland gets electronics boost

James Toseland’s hopes of a strong weekend in the German MotoGP have been boosted by the arrival of new electronics for the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 rider. Toseland and American team-mate Colin Edwards will have Yamaha’s successful anti-wheelie system available for the first time this weekend at the Sachsenring. The system has been used by factory duo Valentino Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (17 July 2009 07:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

12th...

Wow.. a perfectly fit and healthy JT (who i believe is talented) cant crack the top ten regularly. Yet 1 rider is regularly on the podium and cops crap from every direction.

Keep ya head up and battling on JT.

Reply to this Topic
Ziri

Feb 08

Ziri says:

Commitment or Damage Limitation?

I'm a bit skeptical that Yamaha are giving Tech3 this new aid to support Toselands future. I think it's more a case that Yamaha needs the team to do better regardless of who is on the bike. I wish him luck though, should be interesting to see if it really helps them any.

Reply to this Topic
bluehazeboy

Aug 07

bluehazeboy says:

i,ve got the impression that tech 3 are lagging behind on the technical stuff,so if they want to beat the ducati,s why not have all 4 bikes with equal specs,but then it would,nt look good with rossi being beaten by jt or colin now would it?,maybe yamah do want to keep jt but its half way thru the season before they sort it out ,meanwhile jt,s confidence has taken a battering

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

So thats better isnt it!

So thats better isnt it! Edwards 6th and JT 14th day one! lol Hayden finally getting some consistance and fast!

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Only 17!

JT will at least be one place higher now there are only 17 riders in it! Afraid another top 10 at best weekend!

Reply to this Topic
dabber65

Feb 09

dabber65 says:

more crap excuse 48

tosland isnt going fast enough to need an anti weelie system what will be next weeks excuse give it up and let someone who can set a bike up ride it

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

wheelie

nice to see that JT's got a wheelie device, maybe we'll see him go fast enough out of corners to use it & hopefully he'll start reading the Yamaha handbook - the how to set up your bike section... I s'pose the next new item he'll get from Yamaha is the P45 he's been desperately in need of all season! Its a shame cos JT's a nice lad who can certainly ride a Superbike, but apart from his fluke first year success he's been rubbish in motogp... slowest Yamaha everytime, due to not being able to setup the bike! Hope you have more success in WSBK next year JT! I don't think Hayden will be far behind him either... they both try hard, but they seriously lack the something extra needed for motogp... Melandri's done himself proud this year though & he's obviously still got a decent future in motogp, after the results he's been pulling on the Sherman tank...sorry, Hayate...

Reply to this Topic
darren636

Jun 09

darren636 says:

toseland

not sure j 52 t has a hope in hell.  

Reply to this Topic
AndytBlade

Jul 09

AndytBlade says:

For some reason JT just isn't quick enough, that said he always comes across and decent and genuine.  i really hoped he'd give it some in Moto GP but doesn't seem to happen.  That said i'll be supporting him - GO ON JT!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
4eyes

Jul 09

4eyes says:

poaching

Now Yamaha have given JT the same anti-wheelie system as Rossi, perhaps they need to let him poach Rossi's chief engineer so he can set it up for him....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices