Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pekos

Jun 07

pekos says:

Josh Brookes

:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (19 July 2009 14:15)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gecko1001

Aug 02

gecko1001 says:

Josj Brooks the dick

And as for Stuart Higgs well he is a dick too

Reply to this Topic
kentguy

Aug 07

kentguy says:

Josh Brookes

We should get a pettiion together to get this dangerous bloke deported.
It would appear he has some sort of death wish, let him do it in Austrailia.

Reply to this Topic
gecko1001

Aug 02

gecko1001 says:

Withdraw his Visa

He should have been kept out of the UK as obviously someone who was refusing his Visa much have watched him race, now I think withdrawing it would be a good idea

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

josh brookes-again!

time to send this wreckless aussie home before he kills someone cant say seriously injure as he,s already done that and ruined the championship with the incident with guintoli.the first race accident could have been much worse if his bike had caught the kawasaki full broadside.and as for the rules you,d think the track steward would have made a ruling. what were walker and hill to do run over the downed rider. and as for that baldy twat colin wright smiling and grinning after getting the result what a arse he wouldnt have been laughing if brookes had finished of camiers season:mad:

Reply to this Topic
gecko1001

Aug 02

gecko1001 says:

Airwaves

Well If I had been Camier or Ellison I would have refused to take the psoition as it was not won fair and square.

Reply to this Topic
Dee4004

Jul 09

Dee4004 says:

Mallory Park

:shock:

I have today sent a rant to Stuart Higgs Facebook account. I agree that the ruling should have been go one lap back and exclude the rider who caused the carnage from the results, this would have been much fairer, as I believe that Simon Andrews had worked hard for the first position he held at the time the wayward Josh Brookes took him down, not to mention the likes of Chris "The Stalker" Walker who was up there, as well as about half a dozen others, who had to lay their bikes down to avoid injuring riders already down on the deck. The rules that the BSB series run under couldn't be any unfairer.

Reply to this Topic
Reaper666

May 09

Reaper666 says:

Josh Brookes

James Whitam in commentary seemed to see it coming, the guy had the red mist and James could read the signs. Just a shame stalker didn't lamp him, I bet the crowd would have gave a hell of a cheer, and judging by Jack Valentine's face, he'd have paid his fine.

Reply to this Topic
gecko1001

Aug 02

gecko1001 says:

See it coming

I think most of us who know Mallory and the way Brooks was riding could forsee him causing an accidnrt

Reply to this Topic
nickhowes

Aug 09

nickhowes says:

Josh Brookes

Neil Tuxworth says of the Mallory hairpin crash that "99% of our rival managers agreed it was a racing accident", presumably trying to exonerate JB of blame.  I wasn't there, but watched the Eurosport coverage.  Jamie Whitham had been saying for several laps that if Brookes kept up his approach to the hairpin that there would be an accident, and that he was riding dangerously - QED.  Incidentally, the arguments about the MotoGP commentary team makeup didn't even mention JW, who would be a breath of fresh air, IMHO.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices