Skip to content

Discuss This German MotoGP: James Toseland happy to be back in top ten MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > German MotoGP: James Toseland happy to be back in top ten

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

German MotoGP: James Toseland happy to be back in top ten

James Toseland scored his fifth top ten finish of 2009 to boost his hopes of an improved result at his home race at Donington Park this weekend. Boxed in at a chaotic first corner, Toseland dropped down to 15th on the first lap and his hopes of a top ten seemed dashed with the Sachsenring notoriously tricky to overtake on. But Randy...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 July 2009 09:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

ameg2808

thses are the same people who will say what a great rider he is when he has a good result.i know he is not winning and we all want him to do better then tenth but at the end of the day that is tenth best rider in the world which really is pretty fuc... good

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Ameq2808

The analogy of supporting a crap football or rugby team fails really , as the crap team gets demoted to a crap division but other than that your about spot on . I think alot of the chagrin aimed at JT is disappointment at his failure to produce the results expected after all the usual bluster of "I'm not here to make up the numbers " etc etc ,Alot of people have heard it all before and it is a disappointment .The 25o and eventually gp2 600s are where the talent is for the next winner.

Reply to this Topic
bailbath

Mar 09

bailbath says:

I don't think JT is happy with 'top ten' but he is satisfied that he has something to build on and has been making progress with the setup. I think it has been hardest to adapt to the tyre change and he is perhaps trying too hard which is understandable. It is good for MCN that he is where he is as it sure gets comments going on there website! Brit gp next and I will be cheering him on.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

C`MON 52!

simondick76..Listen Mate I wouldn't go round calling people Tossers...Unless of course You can back it up with something..[which in your case ,I shouldn't  think so]]..OK it`s been a crap season,but lets not forget that James is still the youngest ever WSB Champ and he also beat Bayliss[WSB]legend to win title no2 ..Maybe you`re the Tosser Pal!..and powermatic..ever heard the expression`Saying ain`t doing`...its the easiest thing in the World to sit back on your arse and be smug

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Fair enough

If JT doesn`t come up with the goods he`ll have to go.

But why are so many people saying Colin Edwards has to go? He was 5th in the championship last time I looked and is Mr Consistant. Nobody expects him to beat Rossi, Lorenzo. Stoner Dovi or Dani so 5th is great.

Two works yamahas, two works Hondas two works Ducatis, and two works Suzukis ought to mean that the best of the privateers should be coming in 9th (broadly speaking). I know the disinction between the works and non-works bikes is narrow these days, but why are people calling for the guy in 5th place in the championship to lose his place? Whats he done wrong? CM.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Parkway70

Who cares if he was the youngest WSB world champion!!! Have you ever heard the saying you are only as good as your last race. And as far as Bayliss he is in another league to TOSSER. ( and actually the reason I call the lad Tosser is because a few years ago at the Scottish bike show I asked for his autograph after overcoming my own shyness to approach him, he acted like he could no be arsed and made me feel really awkward and stupid) is that good enough for you?? I just wish people like you would crawl out the guys backside and actually admit that the guys is not good and never has been good enough to be in GPs! FACT!

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Happy he might be with tenth but he ended up 14th in the championship as a result, not much to be happy with there. I bloody hope he pulls off a good ride at Donny, it has to be his last chance to shine, leave the bloody piano alone and concentrate on your race weekend James

Reply to this Topic
holestonecowboy

Jan 09

hitting the right note.

Maybe his time would be better spent, if he concentrated on the piano and left the racing alone.

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Mr Top 10!!

10th, big deal,what good is that,bearing in mind there were only 17 starters in the first place,Randy de Puniet’ crashed out and Dovi retired so he actualy would probably have finished no higher than 12th,in any case in the last third of the field.Even if he goes well at Donnington (6th Max) I dont see how that can save his ride!

Reply to this Topic
dabber65

Feb 09

dabber65 says:

donington

If all the riders who usually finish in the top 10 fall off or break down britains best ever rider could win at donington but I would`nt bet on it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices