Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: James Toseland ‘I’m riding for my job’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: James Toseland ‘I’m riding for my job’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: James Toseland ‘I’m riding for my job’

James Toseland has a double goal ahead of his crucial home race at Donington Park this weekend. Determined to banish the painful memory of his disastrous British GP debut 13 months ago, the 28-year badly needs a top six result to help convince Yamaha and his Tech 3 team that he’s worthy of keeping his job for 2010. Desperate to make amends...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (23 July 2009 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

Just noticed the reflection in his sun glasses, I can clearly see 13 bikes infront of him and Colin giving him the bird. He needs to put on a bloody good show starting tomorrow, fuck the press,fuck the band,fuck the piano JT get on with it lad this might be your most important ride to date

Reply to this Topic
ninjaman08

May 09

ninjaman08 says:

jt

Odd how the riders swapped race engineers and JT is doing a lot worse than last year, Edwards ( spoiled yankee tosser ) is doing ok'ish. Thought the swap would "help" JT... THIS WAS ALL PLANNED to make sure JT " lost " his ride so a rider with a different accent (and money) would get the ride. GP politics GP bollox.

Reply to this Topic
threelegraven

Dec 08

JT aint stayin'

Edwards has a prayer being in 5th or 6th on a satellite squad but JT is already gone... Spies will most likely move up and will bring sponsorship $ with him. The m1 is a good bike and Yamaha will probably give Spies a factory quality bike until he shows them he don't deserve it but from what I seen in SBK he's got some serious skills! Maybe not Valentino skills but top 5 skills to be sure.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices