Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki's 250cc mini B-King New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki's 250cc mini B-King

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ben Purvis  says:

Suzuki's 250cc mini B-King

Suzuki is preparing to launch this miniaturised 250cc take on the B-King theme as part of its 2010 range – filling a vital hole in its range for new riders. Find 250cc motorcycles for sale Where Suzuki has long known the vital importance of offering mid-range bikes – its line-up of 600cc-class models is simply enormous – the firm has little to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (23 July 2009 14:32)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

finally

it's about time the big names started to make more 250cc bikes that are actually good to look at, and with the 33bhp, i'm sure it'll be more popular than the likes of that honda cb300r with it's extra 50cc and 8bhp less (if it ever came over here)

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Its A No-Brainer

I'd have one :-P

Reply to this Topic
Koados

May 09

Koados says:

Yeah, About time.

There are not enough 250 cc Bikes out there that are around the 25 - 33 BHP, I currently Have a Restricted licence, I ride a HONDA CBF250 Which dont get me wrong is a nice bike. But I much prefer the look of this. I wanna know the specs of it now. But I would for definitely have one XD !!!

Reply to this Topic
rasheed

Jul 09

rasheed says:

For Asia Market?

This is something I've been waiting for fm Suzuki. There are some countries so enthusiasm for 250cc sportbike and Suzuki should aware of that. I hope this can be seriously market to Asia also like Ninja 250.

Reply to this Topic
scorpiomia

May 09

scorpiomia says:

Seriously?

Personally I think it looks great, and kudos to Hamamatsu for going after the baby Ninja. Doubt we'll see it in the states though, where they already sell the GZ250 & apparently feel one 250 per marque is saturating the market. Plus the styling hasn't been a hit here; our shop still has every B-King they shipped us, whereas our sister store across town has sold exactly one - in a city of nearly a million people. I think the GSR250 looks even better though, and would buy one for my daughter's first bike in a heartbeat!

Reply to this Topic
davesteve12

Mar 11

davesteve12 says:

I would like to rate this 8 out of 10, You did a good research on respective topics and this will result in this nice posting. I always salute the hard bloggers. Please come with more information..
Dave @ Budget Van Insurance

Reply to this Topic
irena

Mar 11

irena says:

Suzuki has long known the vital importance of offering mid-range bikes (its line-up of 600cc-class models is simply enormous), but the firm has little to offer new riders.

Irena from cheap web hosting

Reply to this Topic
jasonstatham

Mar 11

jasonstatham says:

Flower

Excellent stuff from you, man I’ve read your things before and you are just too awesome. I adore what you have got right here. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing…

Mothers day flowers Croatia

Flowers delivery Indonesia

Reply to this Topic
Kaliakra

Mar 11

Kaliakra says:

Suzuki always are giving the best deisigns. I had several motorbikes from suzuki and never had  any problems. Now I am going to buy maybe .. if I have the money this model.

Nikom at <a href="http://www.one.com/en/web-hosting/cheap-web-hosting">cheap web hosting</a>

Reply to this Topic
Kaliakra

Mar 11

Kaliakra says:

<a href="http://www.cheaphostingsreview.co.uk" target="_blank">cheap web hosting</a>

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle