Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

OUT TODAY - & Some bad news

... Glen's 675 and Sky's gixxer in background :-

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2609/3754825961_c912019ae9_o.jpg

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (25 July 2009 18:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

kam

im just glad no one was badly hurt, and i enjoyed the wee ride through loch lomond after meeting you two at the pub. Good to see you both enjoying lunch after such a crap thing happening. You better get the pro plus mate cos think you'll be the night nurse. :wink:

p.s.  did you have to post the pic with me erse in the air :blink:   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Yep

Stupid question about the reg plate sorry Kam, guess you were understandly preoccupied.

Still on the whole I think the driver not stopping might of been a blessing as I doubt he'd of improved things. Also I figure you'd take everyone being ok over getting his insurance details anyday of the week!

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

Hi all and thanks

I am okay of which I am pretty pleased about... My knee pretty bruised and swollen and my body is starting to ache.  I am sure by tomorrow I will  be really feeling it, though I am glad I'll be waking up in my own bed rather than a hospital one.  I am sure Glen feels pretty much the same. :wink:

Unfortunately it' just a set of events which ended up with Glen and myself eating dirt today... Glen don't feel guilty, it could happen to any of us. 

Ironically I have come off worse riding horses in the past... I just hope we will both be back on the road in no time. 

Reply to this Topic
newbiebikerboy

Apr 04

Alley, r1, 

nice to meet you guys today by the way. `Sorry it wasnt the ride out you expected. Dont let this stop you coming out again, its not normally like that, we are normally very safe and accident free. May be next season before im out again depending on the insurance company. 

Reply to this Topic
Spindly Killerfish

Jun 08

Bump

F#ck me that looked grim.

:shock:

I'm pleased all are ok though, I send my thoughts and hope for speedy repairs and for them to be back on tarmac soon!

All the best S.K. :smile

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

staffsknot

Give my best to Sky and Glen and hope they're not too shaken up.

Thanks mate ...consider it done. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
Father_Jack

Jun 08

Father_Jack says:

well

I know I've never met any of you lot but I'm really glad everyone was able to walk a way from this. Like has already been said, these things unfortunately occur as much as we would like them not to.. well here's to a speedy recovery to al, dlad you're ok and lets hope that what goes around comes around for the Saab driver....:wink:

Reply to this Topic
newbiebikerboy

Apr 04

sky

hopefully with us being in the same insurance company they should sort this out pretty quick. Hope you not to stiff in the morning, my knee is abit swollen but could have been worse. Just so glad your ok, all i can remember is lifting my head then seeing you sitting up and then running over. Just so glad your not hurt as its the last thing i would ever want to have happened. :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

While alot of people may be reading this may make your own conclusion about what happened, what you have got to understand is that sky, myself and our group of riders ride with each other every weekend and have done for years, we know how each other rides very well and trust each others skills alot, this was just an unfortunate accident that could not have been avoided. we where not riding to close or to fast, its just one of those unfortunate things.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

R1bluenose

Kam

Glad to see that you all made it back home,Hope sky and glen feel better soon after the crash,and it was turnning out to be a brill rideout too till that TWAT in the SAAB done what they did,even had scare myself going back home with this TOSSER in a VOLVO kept moving over and blocking me off from getting past:mad:,any way hope to meet you all again soon will keep eye on forum for any more rideouts.

Hi there. Good to meet youy today ..thanks for the good wishes ...just sorry the day didn't go to plan but yes,  - hope to see you out with us again soon :winkie:...next time hopefully it will be a longer rideout ...

The roads were very busy today ...and it seems the idiots were out in force too! :winkie:

Btw got some decent riding shots of you from today - will post them soon. :winkie:    

Reply to this Topic
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

Kam

Sorry I don't know Glen.  However, I  xtend him the good wishes I would anyone.  How is Sky??????

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices