Skip to content

Discuss This Spies remains confident of clinching WSB crown World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Spies remains confident of clinching WSB crown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Spies remains confident of clinching WSB crown

Despite trailing championship leader Noriyuki Haga by seven points, WSB sensation Ben Spies remains 100% confident he can win the title in his rookie year. The American rider saw his chance of taking the lead in the standings disappear in race one at Brno on Sunday when he was taken out by Haga’s team-mate Michel Fabrizio. The factory Yamaha man made...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (28 July 2009 12:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Get in!

Spies was my preseason favourite for the title, even without having seen him race against these boys, so really pleased to see him whwere he is. He'll go all the way, and why oh why didn't I put some money on it!?

I'm still a Haga fan and believe he deserves a title after being bridesmaid for so long. Just wish he'd won it all those years ago on the R7. But this year is all about Ben, go on my son!

Reply to this Topic
Evs7

Mar 07

Evs7 says:

Spies

He's a stunning talent. Imagine how many points he would have without the DNF's (running out of petrol, being taken out) Surely he needs to move to MotoGP in 2010.

Reply to this Topic
leth

Jun 09

leth says:

Pure Class

He's the absolute class of the field. Hope he gets the championship this year as I doubt he'll be in WSBK next year.

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

watch out fabrizio's about !!

spies is a robot, the bloke is top drawer (when he doesnt crash of course :)  just watch out for the mad italian behind you, i though it was hilarious when fabrizio ran upto spies waving his hands in  the air apologising it cracked me up, reminds me of last season when he took biaggi out of it !!! 

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

watch out fabrizio's about !!

spies is a robot, the bloke is top drawer (when he doesnt crash of course :)  just watch out for the mad italian behind you, i though it was hilarious when fabrizio ran upto spies waving his hands in  the air apologising it cracked me up, reminds me of last season when he took biaggi out of it !!! 

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

fabrizio

would not put it past ducati doing it on purpose

come on Ben win Yamaha first ever WSB title

Reply to this Topic
scud522

Feb 09

scud522 says:

sbk

evs is rite bens the man to replace valli me thinks

Reply to this Topic
glenndavis06

Feb 08

glenndavis06 says:

go Ben

Big Ben is the man to replace val but if he goes to gp he is crazy  ,if he is smart he will stay and do what bayliss did and rule . this year of wsb racing has been grate i have loved every race were as gp i cant stay awake . ben will take the tittel no prob if a nother ass hole does not take him out agin

Reply to this Topic
Nastro46

May 09

Nastro46 says:

IF......

He stays clear of Fabrizio......... he has every chance!!!!

Fab must be on a bonus to take him out at every opportunity.

Reply to this Topic
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

gp ?

what i dont understand is the comments on here about BS is the next VR. after reading alot of comments regarding WSB riders not being able to ride the gp bikes then why would BS be any different. yes hes had a couple of rides but i dont think he did that well. he is without a doubt a great SB rider, but thats it, hes just another midfield rider in GP as far as im concerned. stay on the bikes you know BEN, GP bikes are totaly different and unless youve come up through the GP training field, 125-250 school, youl find it very difficult. dont take my comment the wrong way guys, BS is an exelent SB rider and thats where he should stay.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices