Skip to content

Discuss This Video funny: Automatic garage door opener (kind of) General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video funny: Automatic garage door opener (kind of)

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Video funny: Automatic garage door opener (kind of)

We've got no idea who came up with this short video funny but it certainly made us giggle. We reckon every bike should have one of these must-have gadgets fitted as it makes life so much easier. Was it your video? If so, get in touch because we'd love to be able to show off the creator and stars of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (31 July 2009 14:08)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

awesome

that's way good, someone should market that, i bet there'd be loads of potential customers :o)

Reply to this Topic
crappyname

Feb 09

crappyname says:

HEHEHE

You should do a dragons den spoof as a follow up! :)

Reply to this Topic
godv2

Jul 09

godv2 says:

Win!

You had me going there for quite a while...

Reply to this Topic
Del57

Jul 09

Del57 says:

There is also an oap version same type of programming but you have to push the button longer and the actual movement of the door opening mechanism is slower but it will operate on a 24 hr basis whereas the newer younger models tend to only operate between 1pm and 3am.

Reply to this Topic
phantom1539

Aug 09

phantom1539 says:

I like it. Laughed loads. I do have my own version. This is done from the Phone at work as I leave, I then ride home to find the front gates, the side gates and the garage door open and awaiting my arrival, and as I ride down the drive and turn the bike I can watch the front and side gates closing. Fantastic eh?. I have such a good Family!!

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

Yeah I got one also, you have to screw it on the bed and it automates most things in the house.

Reply to this Topic
ayrshirenutter

Jan 09

do your homework

heres the guy that done it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-Bxifv2Pk

he's taking the piss out this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXgC5keQGtw&feature=related

Reply to this Topic
Boxatrix

Feb 09

Boxatrix says:

FAULT

I recently acquired one of these units, but please beware since I have found the running costs to be somewhat exorbitant - furthermore after a week or so mine developed an audible warning fault, whenever I depressed the door release mechanism, all I can hear is F--- Off

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices