Skip to content

Discuss This Win Rossi's TT Yamaha R1! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Win Rossi's TT Yamaha R1!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win Rossi's TT Yamaha R1!

This is your chance to win the actual Yamaha R1 ridden around the TT course by MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi – for free!  Click here to enter the competition The eight-times world champion lapped the Isle of Man in June with fellow race legend Giacomo Agostini and MCN editor Marc Potter. Read the 2009 Yamaha R1 review Click here to watch video footage...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 August 2009 11:03)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
svsz

Aug 06

svsz says:

power

how has the power gone down from 179bhp in the r1 reveiw to a lowley 157bhp here?

Reply to this Topic
MATT/ZX6R

Aug 08

MATT/ZX6R says:

r1 comp

please let it be me.

Reply to this Topic
kwakasak

Aug 09

kwakasak says:

power

hello svsz your comment on r1 power the earlier power figure of 179 bhp would be crank output ,157 actual rear wheel, this still sounds low but  all dyno facilities do differ

Reply to this Topic
XELA

Mar 04

XELA says:

Winner of Rossi TT Yamaha

:unsure: Has the winner been decided yet???? i'm sure the closing date has gone i'd love it to be me winning a piece of TT history. :shock:

Reply to this Topic
XELA

Mar 04

XELA says:

ROSSI TT YAMAHA R1 COMP

I've just read the terms and conditions again &the closing date was 7th of Dec-Draw takes place within 14days of closing date then the winner is notified within 14days of the draw so we'll find out around 4thJan I recon. Got everything crossed!!!!!.

Reply to this Topic
Rekhmire

Aug 08

Rekhmire says:

R1 Winner?

Haven't seen a result announced yet? Have I missed it?

Reply to this Topic
Rekhmire

Aug 08

Rekhmire says:

So who won it?

So who won this? I know I don't buy MCN every week, but I haven't seen anything anywhere about this or the BMW S1000RR being presented to the winners of the comp.

I'd expect it to be a good story, winning Rossi's R1...wouldn't you?

Reply to this Topic
roy1066

Mar 07

roy1066 says:

r1 winner

I have been trying to find out the winner of the Rossi R1 competition. After checking the T&C's turns out you have to send an SAE to find out the winner. Poxy considering you would expect some sort of offical winners annoucement. I presume it's not me!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
vinester

Feb 10

vinester says:

I agree...  there has been little mention of this comp since they lauched it back in August.  They have had the bike at shows and at Oulton Park trying to get people to enter the competition though.  When I queried the result I was told that a winner hade been announced and that he would be collecting it from the MCN Show.....   Nice to see a picture or a report then.....    (Nothing more than a data harvesting excercise!)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices