Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati want to retain Haga and Fabrizio in 2010 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Ducati want to retain Haga and Fabrizio in 2010

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Ducati want to retain Haga and Fabrizio in 2010

Xerox Ducati team boss Davide Tardozzi say’s he wants to keep his current rider line-up of Noriyuki Haga and Michel Fabrizio in 2010. Tardozzi’s men currently sit first and third in the series standings having taken seven wins and 18 podiums between them. In fact there has been only one race out of 20 to date when a Xerox Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (06 August 2009 14:25)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigoltool

Nov 05

bigoltool says:

Stating the Obvious!

Since the best rider in WSBK  is destined to leave the series for MotoGP next year they have no choice but to try to retain the 2nd and 3rd best riders if they want any hope of a title in 2010. The way things are shaping up 2010 might be a battle between the two Max's and The ducati team Unless one of the Honda boys can step it up.

Reply to this Topic
ameg2808

May 08

ameg2808 says:

haga top of the pile

actually I think you will find 7 points say that haga's the best and spies is second best at the moment, unless your one of those people who say "If we had some eggs, we could have ham and eggs if,,, we had some ham"

Reply to this Topic
ztlan

Aug 09

ztlan says:

honda guys

i think Johnny Rae will be a serious contender in 2010. but i hope Ben Spies stays one more year  in wsb.(with yamaha).  If Ducati lets go of eather one of his two riders it would only show how loyal they are to their riders.(when they dont win)

Reply to this Topic
ultramagnus

Aug 09

ultramagnus says:

Loyalty does not win championships

Tardozzi is crazy. Haga is an all time great but if Spies stays in WSB it's just not gonna happen. And Forshitzio? C'mon man, I've seen more discreet takedowns on elitexc. That guys a hack. Spies can't really have much worse luck than what has happened thus far this year. ameg2808 is right, but who out there dares to argue the inevitibility of Spies finishing on top? Anyone?

They should put Haga in MGP, Hayden in WSB, give Stoner a mini bike he can hang on to and take Fabrizio out back and shoot him. Freeing up 1 MGP and 1 WSB for two young and talented riders.

Reply to this Topic
ztlan

Aug 09

ztlan says:

Ducati boys

I wont argue that, but Stoner and Fabrizio should go to GP2... Well at least Fabrizio( We all know he could not handdle the big  bike) cried like a little girl cause he Knows he was gonna get lapped like Stoner and Hayden. What a joke.

Reply to this Topic
andyb1963

Sep 07

andyb1963 says:

Ultramagnus

I'll have a bet with you that Nori wil be top at the end of the year but mainly because of Spies "win one then bin one " strategy . Either way I reckon it will go down to the wire this year

Reply to this Topic
ultramagnus

Aug 09

ultramagnus says:

I'll take tat bet

Andytb1963 Your on,

I'll give you  a ton of credit for backing a rider in such poor physical condition, but Nori is a tough old Jap and I'm sure he will ride as hard as he possibly can. It will be a great battle but Ben Spies will finish on top. Loser has to announce on this site what a fool he is an how smart the other guy is, deal?

Reply to this Topic
pjbrown41

Jun 09

pjbrown41 says:

nori for the title

come on lets have nori on the top he deserves it as he has come so close in the past .like a few years ago he was robbed of some points just because he took a cold remedy that they didn't approve of because of the ingredients that cost him the title but he still came out fighting and came a close second just a few points from the top . so david tardozzi if get to read these give nori the bike he needs so he can whoop spies's ass at the next meeting we as his fans don't want him to lose this year .COME ON NITRO NORI LETS AV IT THIS IS YOUR YEAR

Reply to this Topic
windy12

Oct 07

windy12 says:

Fabrizio?

He must have amazing sponsorship, I know he has ridden well this year but really Ducati arent very serious with that rider line up.  Haga has to stay as you want one 'assured' high place finish, but really that bike warrants a top rider on it, the obvious would be Byrne after his BSB win and determined approach on a not up to it bike, but for some reason it looks like he has peed on a lot of people's lollipops as he seems overlooked, Camier could be a contender, Lavilla or Haslam, all have been proven on a Ducati.  Do they want to try and win a title or do they want rider money in the team?  Which is their priority?

Or are they just happy to let WSBK sell Yamahas??  They need to get their fingers out and get a second aggressive rider who can stay on a bike most of the time and goes beyond the limit, but wins regularly not when they feel like it.

Reply to this Topic
bluepetes

Sep 09

bluepetes says:

haga has not been good enough for ducati he is not up to it some one ealse should get the ride

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle