Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: Yamaha finally as fast as Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: Yamaha finally as fast as Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: Yamaha finally as fast as Ducati

Valentino Rossi reckons the engine performance of his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 is now a match for MotoGP world title rival Casey Stoner’s Ducati. When MotoGP introduced the new 800cc rule for 2007, Ducati stole a massive march on its Japanese rivals with an engine that at times was over 10mph faster on the straights. Stoner dominated the ’07 title race and won...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 August 2009 10:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

Correcting bullshit

thestig08 is being a shallow smartarse and carelessly trivialising an effort to correct and educate here. Another poster claimed that the Yamaha M1 was using pneumatic valve action. This is untrue. More posters then managed to go even further out of court by misunderstanding and claiming numerous other details that were untrue. Sorry it was all a bit technical, historical, boring and just too hard for you to take in while having  the record put straight, Buddy. You didn't have to read it. Just wait until I get started on the joys of the Massey Ferguson ! Now, be a good boy, go and read your Batman comic and play nicely and quietly while other people are busy.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

You obviously not that busy are you?

No I didn't have to read it ,that is true, but like so many in this world I read newspapers and things like this in the hope that we don't have to endure stories like Jordan is a nice woman , Michael Jackson is working in a chip shop and The Mcanns are great baby sitters,no i don't read comics but ,when you have time take off your anorak put down your list of train numbers, eat your fish fingers that mums cooked you for tea and read motocourse and watch a few races on tv,then take your medication and it will soon be morning again,happy days

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices