You are in... Forums > General > General > Tattoos

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kayaksteph

Jul 09

kayaksteph says:

Tattoos

Trying to get minds off the subject of people being other people on here.:blink:

Does anyone have tattoos?

if so where and how big?

sorry for being so nosy. been thinking about getting one for ages but keep changing my mind.

Steph

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (13 August 2009 10:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

I have got three tattoos

I have one on my wrist (birth sign), another is a rose with a butterfly on my left shoulder and huge mermaid on my right shoulder.......god I love tattoos and I am currently planning another. I shall take some pics of them and post em on.

I wont lie they do bloody hurt when having them done but it's kinda a nice pain.....I know I am just weird :lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
kayaksteph

Jul 09

kayaksteph says:

Tulipsam

thanks they would be good to see.:smile

What star sign are you? if you dont mind me asking.

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

What sort of tattoo

are you after??? No I don't mind you asking I am a

Sagittarius :smile

Reply to this Topic
kayaksteph

Jul 09

kayaksteph says:

well

one one wrist i am thinking about stars and the other wrist would be gemini and date of birth, so when i get scraped off the road they no how old i am.:lol::blink::lol:

just dont like being rude or too personnal, some people dont like those kida questions.

are you looking to get another one?

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

ooh

that sounds nice you will have to take some piccies when you have it done. Have you got any at the moment?

Nah I don't mind you asking. Yep I am looking at getting another tattoo done, but I am not too sure what I would like and where. I like my tattoo's to be placed somewhere so that I can cover them up if I want too. I was thinking of getting another mermaid or some sort of design at the top of my shoulders and the back of my neck :smile

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

This is the mermaid

tattoo I have got, and that aint me BTW lol

Reply to this Topic
kayaksteph

Jul 09

kayaksteph says:

oooo tulipsam

thats is nice, would have been worried if that was you, would have thought you needed a shave!!:laugh::lol::biggrin: 

the new tat could be one going down your spine, that would look good.

defo will get some pic of when i get them, think i will get a singal star done first and go from there. the gemini one will cost about £60. Will have to save for that.

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

hee hee

I know I thought christ alight I hope you don't think that that hairy beast aint me lol :lol::lol::lol:. If I have one going down my spine I may get another mermaid done (if you haven't guessed I have a thing for mermaids lol).

The star sounds good hun, start off small then work your way up to the biggies thats what I say. You are right there tattoos are not cheap by any means and I too am gonna have to save for my next one :smile

Reply to this Topic
kayaksteph

Jul 09

kayaksteph says:

hairy beast

lovely, nice thought at this time of the day:blink:

never even had an clue that you like mermaids.:winkie:

least when u have to save for something that you want you will actually save.

Reply to this Topic
greendemon

Oct 08

greendemon says:

distance??

Distance is merely a concept of 2 points and the amount of fun you can have riding your bike between them and also having the knowledge that the person whom is going to permanently mark your skin with art is coming highly recommended. Have a awesome ride out get a tattoo and a even better ride back, Simples (meerkat sound effect not available).

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices