Skip to content

Discuss This Brno MotoGP: James Toseland still unsure on future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Brno MotoGP: James Toseland still unsure on future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Brno MotoGP: James Toseland still unsure on future

James Toseland has admitted he is still unsure about where his future lies as the MotoGP paddock reconvenes in Brno this weekend. The British rider is desperate to stay with the Monster Tech 3 Yamaha squad in 2010 but is still waiting for a decision over whether he will be offered a new deal. The 28-year-old, who scored a brilliant sixth place...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (13 August 2009 13:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

james should keep his ride he is in his 2nd year apart from the top guys what has all the other alsorans done nothing apart from pay there way into a ride vermullan is shit he only preforms when its raining or his job is on the line go back to wsk try win that.

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Keep Him On His Toes.....

If he can handle the pressure and bring home the bacon, he'll be a new loris capirossi :-P

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

LOL @ also rans

Question - if JT can't beat the so call "also rans" than why in the world does he deserve to keep his ride? He's not ahead in points fo Vermeulen or Rand dP and from what I see he's not going to finish ahead of them. If he can't beat the so call "also rans" than what are you saying about JT? Colin almost has doubled JT's total. He may well be in MotoGP next year but I don't see him at Tech 3.

Reply to this Topic
wurzel714

Dec 02

wurzel714 says:

I cannot see how sixth is "brilliant"!  James is in his second year on competitive machinery and is being constantly beaten by his team mate.  By now he should be challenging for podiums.  I'm a fan of JT and always thought a move to Motogp was a big mistake.  Politics took him there as they wanted to market a British rider.  He could get the same salary and a much better bike in WSBK than what he's got now.  Go back to WSBK James and get back to winning!

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

JT

JT will be better off in WSBK, his style suits it better...he's given his all in motogp & he just can't cut it! The only ride he'll be offered in motogp next year will possibly be Ducati Pramac, Suzuki or Playboy Honda...but definately not Tech3... Start looking now JT or all the rides will be taken & you'll end up like Hodgson, in USA...

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

keep at it....

i want JT to stay in motogp because for me him being there makes it interesting, im a huge rossi fan and im warming to lorenzo but i like to have brit in the mix, id prefer a fello paddy but thats not gonna happen, its not offen rossi/lorenzo/stoner or pedrosa dont win, when they dont win its only due to mitigating circumstances like crashes or failures so i want JT in there to keep me occupied while the top 4 aare off on their own miles ahead ... go to pramac , its a decent bike and he knows ducatis well...

Reply to this Topic
kwakanuts

Jun 09

kwakanuts says:

keep at it....

i want JT to stay in motogp because for me him being there makes it interesting, im a huge rossi fan and im warming to lorenzo but i like to have brit in the mix, id prefer a fello paddy but thats not gonna happen, its not offen rossi/lorenzo/stoner or pedrosa dont win, when they dont win its only due to mitigating circumstances like crashes or failures so i want JT in there to keep me occupied while the top 4 aare off on their own miles ahead ... go to pramac , its a decent bike and he knows ducatis well...

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

As good as your last race

Based on results this year James won't be with Tech3 next season. Just as a for instance, how could they justify signing him to sponsors?? But laptime-wise James is close, if he could get on the podium before the end of the year then everything would instantly change.

We know the bike is good enough so it is down to him now and he knows that better than anyone. So it will be very interesting. Personally I'm not sure, but you are as good as your last race and their races still to be had. He might prove us all wrong, I hope so. 

Reply to this Topic
dabber65

Feb 09

dabber65 says:

SIXTH

Brilliant 6th he must win the BBC sportsman of the year with a BRILLIANT SIXTH is it April the first

Reply to this Topic
Benorourke

Aug 09

Benorourke says:

hes the best in the UK

i reckon hes the best rider in the UK for the Moto Gp, and although hes not winning races thats no reason not top get behind him, Who would you rather represent us int he Moto Gp, a well rounded nice chap who just hasnt found form yet but is gracios in defeat, or some cocky, arrogant tit who happens to win all the time? GO ON JT

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices