Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Playboy Honda replica Fireblade Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > LCR Playboy Honda replica Fireblade

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

LCR Playboy Honda replica Fireblade

French paint shop AD Koncept has transformed the dull-looking Fireblade in to a slick LCR Playboy Honda MotoGP replica. The new paint is the instant eye-grabber, but AD Koncept has sunk £15,000 worth of work in to the bike to give it the performance to match the style. Standard bodywork is retained with the addition of a genuine Honda seat cowl,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (13 August 2009 16:20)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChopperDan

Aug 09

ChopperDan says:

That bike looks lovely!

I can't wait till I can afford something like that!!

5*

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

it looks lovely, the only problem being you would look... and probably have to be a complete tosser to own one. Reminds me of burberry wearing 15 year old girls... that have 2 kids... if you get my drift

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

no thanks

i'd rather have a nice HRC paint scheme pls!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Yes....the HRC paint scheme is miles better!

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

too bad

it's a nice looking paint job but you would look like a real loser riding one.

Reply to this Topic
itsdan

Aug 09

itsdan says:

Isn't it also a shame that according to French law it will be restricted to 100 hp

Reply to this Topic
ChopperDan

Aug 09

ChopperDan says:

Granted on how much of an idiot you would look riding one on a day to day basis for going to work etc but I think for just track days or meets, I would like to own it for that side.

Obviously its a bit pointless stickering up a restricted model (its like chavs and there 106's and Saxo's) but I think it looks like a very tidy bike.

Still, I think choppers are the way forward!!! :-D

Reply to this Topic
Gerrycork

May 09

Gerrycork says:

It's camp!!

Should say "Playgirl" and be ridden by a gorgeous fit girl in spray-on leathers but I'm sure it will be a big hit with some of the  "nice-boys"

Reply to this Topic
Pandaman069

Mar 09

Pandaman069 says:

Got to admit, I was expeting Pink with a nice, young, tall, leggy brunette modeling it !

Not one for the lads !

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

replicas

{this story was so long ago noone will read this but....} I dont understand the comments on her. I'm not 'one of them queerosexual' nor am I an 'yoof-wiv-a-saxo' but I kinda like it. What I really dont understamd though is why this is (allegedly) awful yet the repsol rep is perfectly acceptable. If only this wasn't years ago I'm sure someone would enlighten me. Oh well.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices