Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati offer Jorge Lorenzo £13m bumper pay deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati offer Jorge Lorenzo £13m bumper pay deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati offer Jorge Lorenzo £13m bumper pay deal

Ducati has made Jorge Lorenzo a lucrative multi-million pound offer to quit Yamaha.Desperate to sign a top rider while the future of Casey Stoner remains the subject of intense speculation, Marlboro has offered the 22-year-old a bumper £13m two-year deal. MCN understands Lorenzo had further talks with Phillip Morris executives in Brno on Sunday night, though the Spaniard insists his first...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 August 2009 11:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
suzukinutt

Aug 09

suzukinutt says:

Lorenzo

Lorenzo has signed with Ducati and Hayden is of to Yamaha ( Fiat )

Reply to this Topic
chinoV

Feb 09

chinoV says:

suzuki??

where did you get that news or gossip??

Reply to this Topic
AvonRacer

Aug 09

AvonRacer says:

The Reason Why...

Lorenzo is currently riding the best bike on the grid. And results from throughout the season -- testing, practice, qualifying and racing -- clearly demonstrate that his machine is in no way inferior to that of Valentino Rossi. However, when it comes to the crunch, Lorenzo is having a huge problem beating Rossi on the same machine. Therefore it seems to me that Lorenzo's interest in Ducati (and previously in Honda) must be based on his belief that he needs a superior machine to be able to challenge Rossi for the championship. But if he's wrong about Ducati -- as Melandri and Hayden were before -- this could be the death knell for his career!

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

I guess if he goes, Ben will be in! Still would be a powerhouse team.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wait for Indy

Lorenzo to announce which way he goes next week. If his manager Marcos Hirsch is to be believed and money is the last of their concerns then he stays put with Yamaha. 

chinoV, plenty have beaten Vale on the same machine before. Look at Barro's who was given an RCV211 for the final four races of 2002 season (his was riding a NSR500 until then) and took two wins! Tohru Ukawa also beat Rossi in a race that year. Ah maybe you mean over the course of a championship. Rossi is great but why do so many deify him? I'll never get the cult of celebrity.

Reply to this Topic
chinoV

Feb 09

chinoV says:

Nostrodamus

Thanks fro trying to correct me but what i actually trying to say is nobody have beaten him on the same bike on world championship. actually lorenzo has beaten him 3 times already from 08 to 09...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle