Skip to content

Discuss This 2010 MV Agusta Brutale spyshots New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2010 MV Agusta Brutale spyshots

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

2010 MV Agusta Brutale spyshots

These new spyshots reveal the 2010 MV Agusta Brutale with a new chassis and styling. The pictures, supplied to MCN by Motociclismo in Spain, were taken earlier this week at the Almeria circuit and clearly show a new design for the steel trellis frame. A new headlight is evident as well, though the tank and seat appear unchanged. Outwardly the engine appears unchanged,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 August 2009 14:33)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Desmolove

Aug 09

Desmolove says:

OooooouuFF!!

Darn it!! I'm already getting tired of all differently painted MV's now-days!! Now only the headlight and frame changes. I'm really getting tired of the same old thing. Over and over :(

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

don't change it!!

no change is good in the case of the brutale .... should be like the 911, change it at your peril.  i'm lucky enough to have a silver & red 910S, and for a bike designed almost ten years ago, it's still a looker and gets lots of comments.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Looks like

A Suzuki Gladius.......

*hides*

Reply to this Topic
goksel

Feb 09

goksel says:

philehidiot my firend

brutal is not like a suzuki gladius ;  gladius like brutale

why people mix this very easy detail about japanese bikes and european bikes

Reply to this Topic
ROBBIE61

Jun 06

ROBBIE61 says:

MV NV

It doesn't look much different to me...And I have spent countless hours in a showroom, sat next to the things... For me to engage with this bike it needs: Better fuelling, updated instrumentation and to be physically larger, to realistically accommodate taller riders. Maybe the 'new' frame will address this... Whereas there is little doubt that the Brutale is a design classic: it has always failed in the details. Bring it on!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices