Skip to content

Discuss This 0% finance and free servicing offer on new Ducatis General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > 0% finance and free servicing offer on new Ducatis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

0% finance and free servicing offer on new Ducatis

Ducati is offering 0% finance on any Monster, Streetfighter or 848/1198 model – plus one years free servicing on superbikes. The 0% finance can be spread over two or three years, and applies to 848, 1198, 1198S, Streetfighter, Streetfighter S, Monster 696, Monster 1100 and Monster 1100S models. The 848, 1198, 1198S, 1098R and 1098R Bayliss also come with one year’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (28 August 2009 18:17)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Deal......

Bout time Ducati gave free seriving, TBH they should of done this 2 years ago ... oh well ...

I also learnt that until 1996, the district Ducati (and ferrari) are made in, Bologna, was actually a communist state!

Wow

Never realied!!!!

So if u want a Soviet era car and bike combo, you sould get a ferrari 310 and a Ducati 916

Full-on communist  mate hahahha

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

The ones years free servicing does not come to much as once you have had your initial srvice at say 600 miles not many people are going to rack up enough miles in a year to get the full and more pricey full service.

Reply to this Topic
nellopuma

Feb 03

nellopuma says:

ok

billy boy

i got a 1098 before this offer, i hav done 9300 miles so far this year, 3 services! (and i have lost count of the tyres!.) Anyway, the price of the bike is up so nobody wins. I was also got a bit annoyed about the 0% finance deal that kicked in 2 weeks after i bought my bike, you would have thought ducati glasgow would have mentioned that?.........best dealer of the year? not in my opinion, the bike was rolled out the show room with a fuel problem, i have lost the plot now..............

Reply to this Topic
nigel100

Jan 05

nigel100 says:

lack of interest all round

I think Ducati would sell more bikes if they reduced the sale price of the bike by the cost of the 3 services , say £1500 and the cost of 3 years interest, say £3000 giving a total of £4500 this would appeal much more to prospective buyers who are already paying for an overpriced low production bike.

Reply to this Topic
DucatiGlasgow

Aug 05

Thought I would comment as we're mentioned!!

Nigel, I understand your ideas on price reduction. On the face of it you may feel you have a valid way forward.
I think if you look now the cost of the three services is more like £600 not £1500 (if you do 7,5K miles per annum)  and the cost of three years' interest in reality is more like £1,500 not £3K. Click here and see for yourself!
But the fact remains you would like the bike that total amount cheaper - I understand, if only it were possible.
Unfortunately, you just aren't taking into account, the comparitively tiny size of Ducati (34,000 bikes this year. Some Japanese bike companies build that in a day!! The more you build, the cheaper it is to build each one!) global / european pricing, dealer subsidy's, dealer margin, value for money and an awful lot more. Believe me, if it was possible to make the bike pricing cheaper we would! We in the UK do not set the bike price, the manufacturer does. You'll laugh when I say we are constantly trying to achieve best value for money for our customers but we honestly do :-)

Nello, I would love to help you. You say you're bike has had a fuelling problem since it was rolled out of our showroom. I am desperate to get this fixed and happy to help but you didn't mention it when you brought your bike in for its first service at 830 miles?!?! We recently saw you this year 5 months ago for a pair of tyres and an annual service this year (we fitted a performance clutch too!) but you didn't mention it then either?!?! In what way have you lost the plot? Has something happenend since?

I am keen to sort this out if we have somehow overlooked your complaint but it seems we don't know anything about it. Please get in touch and we can help - you know the number.

Lastly, we as dealers only find out 24 - 48 hours before incentives are launched - like 0%. They are launched on a national level out with our control. Sorry if your nose is out of joint but please believe me when I say we would have brought something like this to you attention (and everybody elses) if we new it was coming. If it was 2 weeks, we would have been none the wiser either.

I hope all this helps.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices