Skip to content

Discuss This Ferrari-themed chopper for sale Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Ferrari-themed chopper for sale

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Ferrari-themed chopper for sale

This mad-looking Ferrari-themed Yamaha R1-engined chopper is up for sale on the American eBay site.    The bike is owned by Darcy Jovic in America and has a few days left to run on the auction site. The price is set at just under $40,000 for a buy it now. The bike was built back in 2006 for a Ferrari fan who...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 September 2009 17:24)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Toy

Looks like a really bad kids toy. Where's my sick-bag..

Wouldn't mind the Charger in the background though, now thats a cool toy (sorry, can't believe I even just mentioned cars on here..  I'll get my proverbial)

Reply to this Topic
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Chopper

And not only that.. who puts an R1 engine in a chopper??  Stupid septics. Can you imagine how stupid that'd sound (kak looking bike notwithstanding)

Reply to this Topic
Tordy3002

Apr 09

Tordy3002 says:

What a...

...piece of crap! The only good part of it is the R1 engine which is being hideously wasted. Also, like Crasher said, what sort of pillock would put a R1 engine in a chopper?

$40,000 is hilerious, Ill give you £20. Ill make a profit from the scrap value. :D

Reply to this Topic
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

Exactly.

Unbolt the lump, stick the red bits inthe skip, buy gokart chassis, et voila.. youtube it, r1 kart is the most stupid giggle ever! I want one so badly. That, and an airfield to abuse it in

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices