Skip to content

General What are politics? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > What are politics?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

What are politics?

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, “What are politics, Dad”?
Dad says, “well, son, let me try and explain”:-

“I am the breadwinner of the family so let’s call me Capitalism.  Now your Mother, she’s the overseer of the money, so we’ll call her the Government.  Your Mum and I are here to take care of your needs so we’ll call you The People.  The nanny, we consider the Working Class and your baby brother, well let’s call him The Future.  Now think about that and see if it makes the sense.”  So the lad goes off to bed thinking about what his dad has said.
Later that night he hears his baby brother crying, he gets up to check on him.  He finds that the baby brother has severely messed his nappy. He goes to his parents’ room and finds his mother sound asleep and not wanting to wake her he goes to the nanny’s room.  Finding the door locked he peeps through the keyhole and sees his father bouncing around with the nanny.   He gives up and goes to bed.
The next morning, the little boy says to his father,

“Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.”
The father says.  “Good for you son, what have you come up with”

The boy replies,
  “Well, while the Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and The Future is deep in the shit.”

Was he right?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (10 September 2009 17:59)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle