Skip to content

Discuss This Guintoli signs 2010 deal with Suzuki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Guintoli signs 2010 deal with Suzuki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Guintoli signs 2010 deal with Suzuki

Sylvain Guintoli became the first big-name signing on BSB when he agreed terms to stay with the Worx Suzuki team for 2010. Guintoli and team boss Jack Valentine took a detour from their respective journeys north to the Croft circuit yesterday, to meet up at Suzuki GB Managing Director Yasuharu Osawa and Suzuki’s Milton Keynes HQ and sign contracts. Guintoli...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (11 September 2009 13:18)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
windy12

Oct 07

windy12 says:

brilliant..

thast is one good rider secure, Josh Brookes and Camier to stay?

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Camier For WSBK Ride .....

Straight replacement for The Grinner, or will they get him to team up with Guintoli for BSB next year.

Camier will not be in the BSB championship next year

Reply to this Topic
bob the builder

Feb 03

Excellent news  for Jack Valentine`s squad.

I hope the team do really well next year.

We need the likes of Sylvain to put Leon Camier under pressure if he`s still there.

Make the racing more exciting to watch.

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Great news!

Was looking forward to seeing him race but by the time I got to a meeting Brooke's had punted him off!

Hoping to see him race at Silverstone and now next year.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Good Nice to see justice done

Good luck for next season,get Valentine to fit some mirrors on the thing to help up coming idiots!

Reply to this Topic
Jack Russel

Oct 03

Jack Russel says:

glad to see

sylvian staying next year, just hope brrokes doesn't!! and IF camier stays, and i hope he does, we may actually have a championship worth watching next year. fingers crossed

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

Sylvain

I'm glad to see he's been appreciated this season for the top rider he is & if he hadn't been taken out by a moron the title would've been a lot closer than it has been! Good luck for the new season Sylvain, hope you win it!

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Good Luck

Just hope he gets a bike he truly deserves and that brookes fucks off back to Aus.the series really does'nt need wankers like him .

Sylvain is the complete opposite of jb and I for one would like to see him on the rostrum at every round.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Good Luck

Just hope he gets a bike he truly deserves and that brookes fucks off back to Aus.the series really does'nt need wankers like him .

Sylvain is the complete opposite of jb and I for one would like to see him on the rostrum at every round.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Good Luck

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices