Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future

Colin Edwards has added to the major doubt about James Toseland’s MotoGP future by admitting the British rider is unlikely to be his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team-mate in 2010. Edwards has agreed a new one-year deal with the French squad after a series of impressive performances in 2009. But it remains to be seen whether he will be joined by Toseland,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 September 2009 13:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shafs64

Aug 09

shafs64 says:

I think we need to remember that JT&CE are not on same bikes as VR&GL. So they are behind the eightball at every race trying to catch the FIAT yamaha's

Shafs

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

sour grapes

Why all the negative stuff about CE just cos he states a fact that could well be true.I have met the guy on several occasions and he has a wicked sense of humour and a real down to earth attitude,oh and he is a top rider as well!Also do not forget CE and Slighty helped James an awful lot when he was riding the 600 as well as Colin helping him massively last year and it is not his fault he could not do the same this year.Do not get me wrong I would like to see JT do well in GP but I am afraid if he cannot get the Yam sorted he will never do any better on another bike especially the Ducati!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bikes? shafs 64

no not quite the same bike but put VR on JTs bike and he would still win!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

super col

toseland isnt fit to clean edwards bike.he has been consistently trounced by ce on the same bike.beat edwards ? he couldnt beat an egg.camier and crutchlow are great prospects,but they have a long way to go.i am sure they will make it to moto gp but edwards is getting results on that bike that only 1 or maybe 2 riders could better,and im busy hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

JT should never have pinched CE's crew chief

No good us bleating over Edward's mean and nasty comments towards poor little JT now. Bottom line all JT's problems can be traced to after he pinched Edward's crew chief. That was a huge mistake and Edward's quite rightly has a long memory.

JT will have to fall back on a long and prospeerous career in WSB now. Not bad as fall back options go ;-)

Reply to this Topic
suzyV

Sep 09

suzyV says:

Rawdag.  Nori has been back in WSBK since 2004 and since then it seems to me that his confidence at getting fag paper close to other riders is (IN MY OPINION) second to none.  His lack of a crown doesn't stop me admiring his skill, I love to watch how close he gets to the other riders in that series and I've never heard the whining of `too aggressive' that I've heard from the `pussy's' in motogp.  BTW I didn't say all Motogp riders are pussy's. 

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Edwards

Its not that i care about JT's ego I dont , but being an arse is being an arse so gets a black mark in my book , no matter who by and when .Edwards could take a leaf out of Nicky Haydens book , always gracious in defet , magnanimous in victory and holds himself in check when required , unlike gobshyte Edwards

Reply to this Topic
stoney1979

Aug 09

stoney1979 says:

PRICK

What right does this fucking redneck have to comment about anyones future, i thought he signed a deal to ride the bike for a year, not to decide who rides the bikes, this bloke will never win a GP whilst he has a whole in his arse.

BELLEND

Reply to this Topic
Agostini15

May 09

Agostini15 says:

Crew chief saga

This bullshit about swapping crew chiefs,at the end of the day the buck stops with Herve.He's the boss of Tech 3 and therefore says who goes where within the team.Toseland may have said 3 races into last season he wanted a different crew chief for translation reasons but he hasn't the sort of influence within the team to demand Edwards crew chief and didn't ask for him.Gary Reynders actually went up to Herve and said he wanted to work with Toseland which only goes to show that he had a problem with Edwards and wanted to work with Toseland instead.Seems to me that the real ego in Tech 3 is Edwards.He wanted the wall put up in the garage.He appears to think of himself as the Rossi of Tech 3 but without the race wins !!!

Reply to this Topic
gormogon

Jul 09

gormogon says:

only if

I think that if JT had a bigger ego and was more bullish and in your face off and on the track and got his aggression back on track  I think it could have been a diffrent end to his time in GP.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices