Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards doubts James Toseland’s MotoGP future

Colin Edwards has added to the major doubt about James Toseland’s MotoGP future by admitting the British rider is unlikely to be his Monster Yamaha Tech 3 team-mate in 2010. Edwards has agreed a new one-year deal with the French squad after a series of impressive performances in 2009. But it remains to be seen whether he will be joined by Toseland,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (14 September 2009 13:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snoman1956

Aug 09

snoman1956 says:

fan of motorbike sport

Certainly some missed points here, Fan of moto Gp in honesty no until the one or 2 races this year its been about as interesting as F1, I like to see racing for all out speed then of course the big ones are the TT and real road races, but through teh BSB schedule there has been consistent good quality racing this year, passing and genuine effort.

Brands hatch last year opened my eyes, the BSB was combined with a Club meeting, real effort, real passing and a great spirit and without the sniping that seems to plague MotoGP, well in some case anyway.  Fun as well as skill, might be interesting to see some of the GP boys on our funny UK circuits maybe the result would not be quite as the many experts would predict.

Reply to this Topic
elsa1234

Mar 09

elsa1234 says:

Nostodamus this was by no means a slagging off for europe, this was more of a slag off to the likes of huge british firms that will not sponsor any british riders or teams in moto gp, we always wonder why we can put millions into other sports but will not sponsor bikes. We have lots of british sponsors in moto gp just not the main title sponsor, they all tend to come from Europe,Japan etc.

Rawdog - Niccolo Canepa, Aleix Espargaro, Gabor Talmacsi, Mika Kallio, Chris Vermeulen, Sete, Ok this is only 6 riders my bad, this is based on current form and I dont need to get into another slagging match with you as its boring so if you don't agree then thats your opinion I know before you start Sete is no longer in moto gp but he was and we know why the team folded he couldnt cut it anymore.

Reply to this Topic
drfoggy

Jun 09

drfoggy says:

BSB

Dawg,

sorry but i'm going off the JT/CE saga for a moment to answer Snomans comments about BSB - sorry but F1 has been more interesting than BSB this season - the only excitement is how bad a start Camier has before he comes back to win. He almost fell off at Croft yet still finished in the top 10. Great rider, great bike but no excitement (forgot about waiting to see who Brookes was going to knock off next!)

Vale on a Ducati in 2011 - bring it on please - there is no doubt he is already the best rider of all time

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Way off Elsa

All of them would wipe the floor in BSB to a greater or lesser degree. You do know you've named some world champions there don't you?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Guintoli a prime example

Check his resume.

Reply to this Topic
AdestheMex

Aug 08

AdestheMex says:

Interesting indeed.....

@Cyberoader 

It says to me that their is a struggle going on between Herve, DORNA & Yamaha as to who is going to have the second seat.  CE has definately signed with Herve, not Yamaha. That much is clear.  But DORNA wants a British rider due to the money injected by the BBC buying television rights, and Yamaha want Spies so they can bring him into the factory team to replace either Rossi or Lorenzo when they leave. If it indeed ends up being JT, I imagine DORNA will be footing most of the bill for his ride. If it is Spies, Yamaha will bring the Tech 3 team closer into the fold and I imagine will supply a lot more new parts to Spies then CE or JT ever got.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

bsb

what about this then , hodgenson coming back to bsb with a dodgy arm.....he pritty much told bsb to give him a ride. " oh , its me everyone , i am coming back to bsb to win the title and finnish my carear" ( exscuse spelling ). FECK OFF . dont like the guy that much , but more importantly what about the young up and coming . i mean you would have to be a bit mad to employ him , not think so ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

doubt no more !

finally the right decision, and as for the other wsb throw back Hodgson , get lost!! we dont need a crocked has been taking a decent ride away from a new rider its this that slows down the progress of the sport ,plus he's a knob anyway

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

hodgenson

yip , that would slow the sport down , hes had his time really . hes got balls to say that this would be his last year....cheeky fecker . he should be helping the young ones up the ladder , not trying to fill his pension . i mean the blokes not skint , is he . any way whats wrong with staying at ama.......not good ennuf ?  what makes him think hes good ennuf for bsb . bummer if he one though .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

hodgenson

yip , that would slow the sport down , hes had his time really . hes got balls to say that this would be his last year....cheeky fecker . he should be helping the young ones up the ladder , not trying to fill his pension . i mean the blokes not skint , is he . any way whats wrong with staying at ama.......not good ennuf ?  what makes him think hes good ennuf for bsb . bummer if he one though .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices