Skip to content

Discuss This Chaz Davies gets Triumph World Supersport ride World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Chaz Davies gets Triumph World Supersport ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Chaz Davies gets Triumph World Supersport ride

Following the conclusion of his season competing in the AMA Sportbike Championship, 22 year old Chaz Davies has signed a three race deal to race the ParkinGO Triumph BE1 675 in the World Supersport Championship. Davies will ride as team-mate to Australian legend Garry McCoy in the two man team following the departure of regular rider Gianluca Nannelli. Davies campaigned an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (16 September 2009 10:42)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Corvid

Mar 07

Corvid says:

Double Whammy

It will be great to see a fast Brit on a Triumph on the world stage and good to see Chas racing again after being over the pond.  Good luck Chas!

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Hmmmmm

We'll just have to wait and see. I guess its an opportunity for him to return to Europe and showcase himself for next season. Wouldn't have thought he'd have been first on the list though...

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Just a thought

would love to see how he went in the new Motogp2 catagory . ?????? 

Reply to this Topic
Oafski

Nov 07

Oafski says:

Be nice to see him do well and buck the trend of racing in America being a bit of a career graveyard for British Riders.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Get stuck in Chaz

I'd love to see you and the Trumpie ruffle the feathers of the establishment. History against you though. Seems to be that you need either a Yamaha, Honda or Duke to do well in any world series.

Reply to this Topic
gixxer3quarter

May 08

Nice one the dude is a talented rider as he showed on the kwak in the states i for one cant wait to see him race in WSS.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

D'ohhhhh

Waste of a competitive ride.

Reply to this Topic
rotatingmass

Jun 09

rotatingmass says:

Chaz gets a new ride

Well, I am glad Chaz was able escape the mess here in the USA. The new owners of the AMA race series, Daytona Motorsports Group (DMG), have run the series into the ground and destroyed its credibility with constant rule changes during the season, selective enforcement of the rules by a lunatic head tech inspector shown at his best here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C42W0dyBC8 They only care about "putting on a show", not actual racing. But what can you expect from a group that is under the NASCAR umbrella.

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

I'm a Chaz fan since he has shown himself a fine rider with a great attitude over here in the states. I wish the best for him and I will be routing him on from here. I also have been lusting over the Triumph brand since the mid-sixties - love that old Bonnie 650. I'm glad they're back and I hope they can regain their racing / winning tradition. I love the speed tripple (minus one headlight). Go Chaz!   

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle