Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

shanep

Jul 09

shanep says:

BMF Show - Peterborough 19th Sept

Anyone going??

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (16 September 2009 12:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

nope

not bothering with that show any more, there are more misc stalls, than bike stalls, and all the bike stalls are more or less the same. very few bike manufacturers bother showing up. and they no longer give a members discount at the door, so sod em lol.

Reply to this Topic
Sabrinus Hic

Jul 08

Sabrinus Hic says:

Might do

Where would you be riding from ? Would not mind meeting up with some from Slough/Windsor area and riding up there, better then being on me todd.

:huh:

Reply to this Topic
shanep

Jul 09

shanep says:

BMF

I'm only in Hayes and was plannin to ride up alone, so yea defs up for ridin up together...got an offer in the ride mag too, buy one get one free...think it's advance order only though.

Have you been before?  Any good?

Mjollnir - Point taken, it's not worth goin every year.  Surely it's worth at least one visit???

Reply to this Topic
Sabrinus Hic

Jul 08

Sabrinus Hic says:

Sounds good

I went about 4 years ago and Mjollnir is about right, that it is more of a kind of family day out, but having said that lots of events, stalls, stuff to buy, some vintage and classic stands ie Vincent owners club, Velocet, BSA.

If you are up for it, Could meet at the ACE Cafe if that locations is okay for you, as can come down the A40, then we can head up the M1 (think its up M1 or A1).

Will drop you a mail via MSN.

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

sabrinus

If it has been 4 years I think you'll be sadly disapointed.

I used to attend both bmf shows at that venue, every year, up until two years ago, when it got so bad, i decided not to bother again.

If it ends up being ok, let us know, and I might go to the next one.

Reply to this Topic
Sabrinus Hic

Jul 08

Sabrinus Hic says:

Will do

Point taken and Know what you mean, I think that has happened as well to the Birmingham Bike show, just a family event that makes money for the NEC, no real interest about bikes, bikers, etc etc. 

Bike needs a run out, so at least will be an excuse to go out and about for the day.

Reply to this Topic
Sabrinus Hic

Jul 08

Sabrinus Hic says:

Meeting up

Just mailed you my contacts, so we can arrange a meeting place, where would you like ? ACE is too far from you fine, then name a place and will be there matey.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle