Skip to content

Discuss This James Toseland loses MotoGP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > James Toseland loses MotoGP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

James Toseland loses MotoGP ride

James Toseland is likely to make a swift but reluctant return to World Superbikes in 2010 after losing his MotoGP ride. World Superbike sensation Ben Spies has opted to quit World Superbikes and move to the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad where he will join fellow Texan Colin Edwards next season in an all-American team. According to MCN sources, Toseland’s departure was finalised...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (17 September 2009 13:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Evogt...

Yeah mate he must of been really average to beat the likes of Bayliss.Haga and Corser to win his second WSBK title....you`re talking out your arse Pal!!!...hunger in the belly ,?? I suppose You know all about ,yeah?

Reply to this Topic
fredy

Aug 02

fredy says:

Tosserland out

Dear editor, what do you mean “spies ready to end JT’s moto GP dream?, whoever comes along is no the responsible person for mr slowseland destiny, is it?.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Pigs might fly ?

I'm looking forward to seeing TOSSER'S arse being well and truly kicked in WSB.

Reply to this Topic
juan el sombrero

Nov 07

I really cant think why he lost his seat and a rookie possible champion is replacing him? But MCN already starting a campaign to "rally behind toseland in wsbk" is so lame and must make james's teeth cringe. For fuc£s sake-yes his english,yes he has won wsbk titles,yes he is a nice bloke,but he is not a kid with special needs so stop "getting behind him" like he is about to collapse after playing the piano for a corgi's funeral!! Yes he is talented-no he is not Foggy,Sheene,Surtees,no he is another brit with typical british media hanging out the poor mans arsehole every week! I cant stand the bloke but i respect his talent and think he is a good role model for youngsters-but dont let youngsters grow up asking  "was james toseland a complete wet tosspot who was good at playing the piano. Enough is enough just stop this bolox right now before it gets out of hand or you are going to loose my £1;95p every week!!!

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

JT is tough

He has been though some tough times. I wish him well.

You muppets slagging him off are not fit to lick his boots.

JT Whatever you do next year, go got for it. 

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

grazx7r

still going round calling people tossers eh...got anything to back up that big mouth of yours..?  By the look of your picture I don`t really think so...do the likes of You actually like bike racing or have You just got too much time on your hands...takes about 5 mins to read the Sun ,so you probable do

Reply to this Topic
acm166

Sep 09

acm166 says:

yamaha need to get there head looked at

JT is a skilled and bril rider 1st year he came in he was alsome in the top ten on most of the races i seen now this year ant bin that good for him but not that bad anuff so he shoud be kicked from moto gp he don better than most i think they shoud give him 1 more try to get ust to the bike o and im with used2bfast no one in he shoud slag him JT off after all can you do wat he dous no i dont think so

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
warickunt

Apr 09

warickunt says:

Toseland has lost his ride because HE UNDERPERFORMED all year.

He has had 2 years to get used to the bike, he knew what was required when he signed and also knew the consequences if he did not get results.

And before anyone tells me I should support him for being british, dont bother. I am a supporter of the sport and want to see good racing regardless of the riders nationality, some riders are obviously better to watch than others but overall it is the spectacle of bike racing that excites me.

Personally I think that he will struggle in WSBK next year although he will have the off season to dream up further excuses/statements about how unhappy he is with his own performance(so are we)and if he should get a ride at the expense of one of the up & coming riders who made the move there this year I would be disgusted.

The 4 page job advert that forms part of this weeks MCN has also made me question why I buy. We have talent in other classes that are performing to the required standard and showing genuine prospects of developing and they get no exposure at all in comparison.

STOP PRESS EXCLUSIVE

His next brilliant top ten finish is on the cards as Roger Burnett has done a deal with at least 8 riders that have agreed to fall off in the next race!!

In summary, good luck with your retirement JT and please don't try tv commentary as you are even more wooden than the current crop.

Reply to this Topic
tomsboxers

May 07

tomsboxers says:

JT Still No 1

But look how long Edwards has been on MOTO GP, and he did not do much better than James, Good qualifying but goes backwards.

I will back James all the way back to the top.

Reply to this Topic
acm166

Sep 09

acm166 says:

thats right

ya man u see f in hell look at some off the other riders iv watch moto gp sins i can remeamber and some off the racer suck always last

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle