Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies replica Yamaha R1 on Sale New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ben Spies replica Yamaha R1 on Sale

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Ben Spies replica Yamaha R1 on Sale

A British Yamaha dealer has beaten the Japanese firm to bring out the world’s first Ben Spies World Superbike replica Yamaha YZF-R1. CMC has done the Spies replica as a follow-up to successful Valentino Rossi and James Toseland replica R1s. The dealership has also modified FZ1s and FZ1 Fazers in the past. The Spies replica costs £12,499 on the road and comes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 September 2009 15:42)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

Replica?

Oh, come on, bolt on bits and a paint job (subbed out) do not maketh a special!  And I bet an XJR1300 would be quite a way down Kenny Roberts Snr's list as good a bike as it is. Why not separate adspend from editorial - we aren't all stupid you know. You can do better , MCN. Bet this is moderated.......

Reply to this Topic
slimshany

Jul 09

slimshany says:

spies r1?

for that money id have the bmw s1000rr easy!!!! piss poor.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Its better looking than the rossi/edwards reps that are knockin about...But i prefare suttleness...so wouldn't go for one anyhow....

Reply to this Topic
reaper468

Sep 09

reaper468 says:

i wouldnt bother just buy an R1 and take it to dream machine  to do it would work out cheaper and just as good, i have had a gsxr done in relentless colours and im happy with that

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices