You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Police stories

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Enemy

Sep 09

Enemy says:

Police stories

i was in a 40Mph zone...doing something more like 50 and i hear sirens and see flashes of blue in my mirror, i slow down, indicate and pull in only to have the copper fly past me and another car, thank god for bigger fish to be fried. my heart nearly stopped (i'm joining the raf and need a spotless record) and i pulled into a carpark to get my breath back after.

anyone else have any good police encounters they'd like to share? comeon you know you want to.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 September 2009 23:36)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MadDogDoug

Nov 07

MadDogDoug says:

Erm...

Lets all incriminate ourselves shall we?:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

hehe

Had a similar one after running an AMBER light with my head down going merely briskly.

He went straight past... think he was just trying to shit me up as he'd have no way of proving it wasn't an amber light and it was obvious I was going the speed limit. It worked!

Reply to this Topic
kinderlingers

May 06

135mph..........

......... got stopped by a Police BMW at the end of the  Tolpuddle bypass.........  got off with a warning (despite the Police Helicopter!) Went and bought some lottery numbers - didn't win :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kinderlingers

May 06

got stopped doing a ton........

........ whilst in the car. Opening line of the motorcycle cop was " having trouble taking off, Sir?"

A338 into Bournemouth. Just got a severe talking to!

Still no winning numbers on the lottery!

:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
kwaker999

May 09

kwaker999 says:

Pheww pop this piccie in

Once got pulled ova fa doin 85 in a 70 mph,copper said next time I would not be so lucky...... he asked why I was goin so large to reply.......? well wot can yous say just said sorry.

Reply to this Topic
kwaker999

May 09

kwaker999 says:

lmao loved this piccie

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

On a New Year's Eve

at about 04:00 hrs, we had to stop by an address and talk to the resident.  As we drove slowly along and spotted the correct number, we had just drawn level with a young black man and his girlfriend.  We both hopped out to go to the address and the youth started hopping about declaring 'he ain't done nothing' and was just walking home.  He was very happy when we wished him a safe walk home and went into the address.:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Police Stories

The bill was okay but now's a bit old in the tooth. Z cars was always crap. The original Miami Vice series was great, nice cars and fit birds and great stories every week.

Reply to this Topic
greendemon

Oct 08

greendemon says:

I was lucky

Going on the motorway down to Bristol when the floods were in Oxford. In a car and hammering down at a couple under a 100mph. Busa joined from slip road and left me for dead. Next minute traffic car passes in pursuit of Busa with blues and 2's. I'd guess Busa was topping 120/130.

3/4 mile down road Busa in hard shoulder with copper.

This saved my bacon from a ticket and probably a ban.

I've been banned for doing 89mph on the m/way on an sunday morning. 6 points, £250 fine and banned for 6mths. My mate was doing 126mph but copper had pulled his mate and was ticketing him when he passed. My mate went back and copper ticketed him for 96mph same as his mate but said he knew he was going faster (A59) aswell.

He got 6 points and fine.

Where's the justice and consistency?????

Reply to this Topic
Fatsculler

Mar 09

Fatsculler says:

got away with it

The day I picked up my Triumph Sprint I was riding home in a 40 limit and blitzed it a bit to overtake a couple of cars probably hit 60 only to see a cop car coming the other way....he flashed me with his headlights but that was all he did....i waved and slowed down....mightily relieved!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle