Skip to content

Where to Ride Dorset Rideouts? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Dorset Rideouts?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

euroned

May 06

euroned says:

Dorset Rideouts?

Is there any likeminded bikers in Dorset go on regular rideouts? I live Weymouth area and go out to West Bay and Poole quay sometimes, or longer runs to other counties.

Let me know meet up for a cuppa and rideout?

Neil

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 September 2009 11:17)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kinderlingers

May 06

Neil....

... have PM'd you Mate.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
suzukisaluki

Apr 09

suzukisaluki says:

hi

just been though there today! had i read this sooner we could have arranged summit.

i ride that area a fair bit cuz i have family round there :)

next time your going out, if you fancy some company give me a shout :)  also have a look at the "bristol new!" thread. i just started it up to see if i can get some people together. sucess was had today but we did get a bit lost :D

cheers

ss

Reply to this Topic
haylz

May 09

haylz says:

i also

have family in dorset and ride there on a few occasions. i like the dorset roads except when you get sucidal phesants!!!! i ride round blandford type way

Reply to this Topic
leather36

Feb 10

leather36 says:

RIDEOUTS

hi all well just moved down here from suffolk.and if you are going out on a ride let me know and we can try a hook up cheers

stew:sunglasses::sunglasses: 

Reply to this Topic
Busterlung

Mar 10

Busterlung says:

Dorset rideouts

A couple of years ago several of us used to gather at a car park around the Weymouth & Portland area on a Sunday morning.  From there we would ride to Lyme Regis, West Bay, Compton Abbas, Poole Quay, Yeovil etc.......
It wasn't official.  There was no club, no politics, and no pressure for the slower riders to keep up or for the faster riders to prove anything.
The meetings were usually organised using mobile phone texts.  Friends would tell friends, would tell friends, would tell friends on on it went.  On a quiet day only 3 would turn up and at busier times we had as many as 25.
The meeting kind of died out as peoples lives and priorities changed.
I'm more than happy to share my mobile number with local bikers with a view to starting this event up again.

Reply to this Topic
kinderlingers

May 06

Stew........

....... whereabouts in Dorset are you mate?

I'm Corfe Mullen - so give me a shout?

Alan

Reply to this Topic
krs72

Sep 07

krs72 says:

Local Too

I am in poole and often looking for casual runs out on the bike:smile

Reply to this Topic
leather36

Feb 10

leather36 says:

RIDE OUTS

Hi kinderlingers

I am in westmoors near poole

Stew:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
fireblade71

Mar 10

fireblade71 says:

dorset rideouts

I'm always up for a rideout at the weekend, but I suffer from none of my mates having a bike!! There are some great roads in Dorset, north and south and I've explored most of them from zig zag hill to west bay. I'm not an idiot and I'm not interested in riding out with idiots, but if anyone wants to get together for a ride then I'd happily tag along. I'm from Poole btw.
Alex

Reply to this Topic
kinderlingers

May 06

fireblade71.........

... it's gonna be hard to contact you, all the time you keep your profile hidden. PM me Alan

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices