You are in... Forums > Club Forum > Image Gallery > Honda NS125 1986

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nickyipee

May 09

nickyipee says:

Honda NS125 1986

2 Stroke Honda NS125f 1986 in Rothmans colours. Original engine and piston. Pre project completion photo. It was just missing the original headlight fairing which was being resprayed. If anyone else has got one similar id love to see it??

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (27 September 2009 10:02)

Post a message in Image Gallery

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gazzg

Oct 09

gazzg says:

Honda NS125f

Hi Mate, i have a Honda NS125f D reg 1987 in Rothmans colours & is in very good condition, 3 owners, less than 8,500 miles, is mot'd & in need of light restoration where some areas have become a little grubby in places. wheels need blasting & painting, & need a couple of panels inc belly pan, grab handles & stickers.do you have any of these spares you could sell me ? or know where i can get them? cheers, Gary.

Reply to this Topic
nickyipee

May 09

nickyipee says:

Gazz NS

Nice one

Ebays your best bet for Panels. I got a professionally resprayed tank on there. You cant buy the panels new now. I tried Honda and they said as much.

Try this too http://motorcycleproducts.co.uk/catalogue/parts-ns125-parts-c-2063_2064_3454_2776.html

Reply to this Topic
frankasc70

Jun 10

frankasc70 says:

Honda Ns 125 1986 parts

Hello. I have a Honda NS125F 1986 and I wunder  have anybody an Exhaust System and seat saddle and rear light to it who I can buy? Or any site I can go to and look at and buy parts to my Honda NS125F 1986? please help me anybody. 

Reply to this Topic
Alekcrowford

Nov 10

Alekcrowford says:

Nice motorcycle! I would like to have one!buy custom research papers

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle