Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Triumph Rocket III Roadster promo General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Triumph Rocket III Roadster promo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Trevor Franklin  says:

Video: Triumph Rocket III Roadster promo

Triumph's 2300cc Rocket III was launched in 2004 and has been seen in three guises up to now|: Rocket III, Classic and Tourer. For 2010 the original Rocket III and Classic are to disappear, making way for a completely new beast, the Rocket Roadster. The Roadster loses the cruiser appeal of chromed and polished metal and feet forward riding stance for something...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (02 October 2009 12:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paulvt1

Aug 08

Paulvt1 says:

Excellent Promo. Well done!!

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!

I never got the Rocket. But now it looks f******g awesome! Truly, it is a mean meachine. No longer a chromed Harley wannabe it is something to take on, and stick fingers up at the V-Max. It has presence, and character and is a bike I'd consider riding. £10K? That HAS to be a bargain. One for the dream garage, surely!

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Sorrry

£11k, my mis-read. Still, that's an immense amount of bike for the money, and you won't look like an old man trying to re-capture a youth he never had. It does, genuinely, look like a rider's bike. I'd 'ave one!

Reply to this Topic
stevowarrior

Jun 06

stevowarrior says:

Awesome

Can't wait to try one of these. I have a Rocket 111 and the changes are just what this bike needs. It sounds awesome on the video.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Crackin Promo, good effort triumph for being a bit daring in the face of the british draconian government!!!! looks like a monster, not my cup of tea......but yes...i'd love a thrash on one!!!

Reply to this Topic
merv007

Dec 07

merv007 says:

great job

i always thought the old Rocket looked a bit camp and uncool next to the Harley Night-Rod or Victory Hammer, but this new version is bang-on and great value for money. should destroy the new V-Max in terms of sales and match its performance

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

oh my god !

holy shit this thing is a beast.always had sports tourers but i have got to get my arse on one of these for a test ride.how sterile do the new hondas look next to this thing mad as hell wahey.ave iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Reply to this Topic
dynasty

Sep 09

dynasty says:

madness

this bike is alot not really my thing, but the way it looks to handle and deliver the power is unreal lol

Reply to this Topic
triplethreat

Oct 09

triplethreat says:

Perfect!!

I have a 2006 Rocket III and love it. But the Roadster has all the changes I wished for. Can't wait to get one!

Reply to this Topic
r1150

Jun 05

r1150 says:

masive grunt ..but why so UGLY and cheap looking?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices