Skip to content

Discuss This Spies: “I’m not going to Valencia to race Toseland” World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Spies: “I’m not going to Valencia to race Toseland”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Spies: “I’m not going to Valencia to race Toseland”

Ben Spies maintains that he is going to the Valencia MotoGP race in November to test – not to go toe to toe with James Toseland.The 25 year old American finally confirmed that he will switch to the premier class in place of James Toseland in the Tech 3 Yamaha squad in 2010 and has been granted a wild card...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 October 2009 12:38)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Lies, damn lies and statistics

Oldengrey, I'm not going to bother checking what you say, I'm sure you figures are right. But they are very specious aren't they! I think what Rawdawg is alluding to is the modern era and the advent of fairly universal superbike rules based on WSBK and used globally in various domestic series, as opposed to the win records of Surtees, Duke and Brown et al from the mist of time. Using this criteria you have Lawson, Merkel, Polen, Russell, Rainey, Schwantz, Kocinski, Bostrom, Chandler, Hayden, Edwards, Spies for team USA, against  Blighties mightiest Fogarty, Hodgson and Toseland, Shakey, Jonny Rea and Too Tall Tel. More victories and titles in both WSBK & GP's - crushing victory to the Spectic Tanks.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Lies

I'll bet Spies will finnish the race at least 1 place ahead of Toseland, remember when he wild carded on the suzuki and beat JT every time. Bring it on I say.........

Reply to this Topic
shamitz

Sep 06

shamitz says:

Has anyone seen this ?
|http://www.motoblog.it/post/21119/al-salone-di-tokio-la-m1-che-portera-in-gara-ben-spies-a-valencia|

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Is this another " lets kick JT while he's down" thread again???..probably, i'm ashamed to be british sometimes, all those slaggin him off will be cheering for him at the wsb round next year when the atomosphere is electric and there's 100k people trackside!! leave the lad alone for gods sake!!

Bens good, but if he's finishing in the top ten all year then he wont be doing owt better than JT has done, lets see if he puts it on the front row at qatar !!

Reply to this Topic
Oldengrey

Sep 09

Oldengrey says:

Nostrodamus

Yes of course he was, but unfortunately thats all we Brits have got at the moment. The last 500 champion to come out of the British Championship was Wayne Gardener, an Aussie!

Reply to this Topic
niklasaviator

Jul 07

Go On................

Go go go, for "Team Redneck"

Reply to this Topic
Oldengrey

Sep 09

Oldengrey says:

Oops

Sorry, Gardner.

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

The greatness of Ben

OOhhh Ben will do this , and Ben will do that , Ben you are awsome , for his next trick he will blow smoke rings out of his arse !!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices