Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki’s boring video for 2010 Z1000 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Kawasaki’s boring video for 2010 Z1000

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

Kawasaki’s boring video for 2010 Z1000

The 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 is shaping up to be one of the most exciting and interesting bikes of 2010 – but watch as Kawasaki completely undersell the machine in this official video. Kawasaki motorcycles for sale Unlike rival manufacturers who make their supernakeds appear edgy and exciting, Kawasaki uses the voiceover to talk about the repositioned headlight bulbs as a test rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 October 2009 09:05)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

snore

i do love the look of this bike (and it's about time they built it from the ground up) but that video was making me fall asleep. come on kawasaki, what happened to the speed and power freaks who brought us the ninja's?

Reply to this Topic
SiegerMotorsports

Sep 09

Yeah .....

Ouch... Pain....

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Are..

they advertising a bike? Or a Home Improvement program..?

Sedate advertising rules have changed bike ads too much! (Let alone have any on terrestrial tv!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyCV47p815A&feature=related

Thats how you advertise a bike!

Reply to this Topic
Brized

Jul 09

Brized says:

2010 Z1000

Knocking Kawasaki already!! Try looking at the video on you tube which lasts for 1min 16 secs (High Promo) , thats one of the best  ever adverts for a new motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
julianortner

Feb 06

julianortner says:

dull

Watch the promo/ad for the MV Agusta Brutale on MCN instead, then go get one...

Reply to this Topic
JS4119

Oct 08

JS4119 says:

The video may be as dull as dishwater but that's a good looking bike. I'd still have the far cheaper Z750 if it were my money though.

Reply to this Topic
lucas66

Mar 08

lucas66 says:

let the bike talk

yeah, the video is about as exciting as a watching a vacuum cleaner demo at a Home-show , but let the bike do the talking....this is gonna be one of the hottest streetfighters out there when it hits the showroom . I hope they keep up the low-brow sales pitch so i can get a decent deal when spring hits....

Reply to this Topic
diceclay

Oct 09

diceclay says:

Way better!

This video offers way more info than the all glitz video that was made for the British.  Consumers want to know the specs not just how the bike sounds and looks at dusk.   Keep making information based videos for Americans and give the Brits sound and blinking lights if that is what gets them off.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Rubbish

Crapy bike and will not worry proper nakeds like the SpeedTriple and Superduke

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN