Skip to content

Discuss This 2010 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F official pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2010 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F official pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

2010 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F official pictures

These are the first official pictures of the European model Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F – a fully-faired version of the XJ6 Diversion launched in 2009. Technically the bike share the same steel frame, 2003 R6-derived inline four-cylinder 600cc engine and basic components – the only different is the new full fairing. Yamaha’s press release states: “For 2010 the Yamaha model range is further...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 October 2009 10:10)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hondagixer

Aug 02

hondagixer says:

brilliant.

why didnt yamaha give this option from the start. this is yamaha's best all round bike.Ok so the r1 and r6 are blindingly fast and aggressive but this bike does it all.Decent top end, fantastic handling and with abs the very best stopping power.

im only 5ft 3 and can get on this bike and ride it better than i do most others.the balance is there to enjoy it more.you can lean it over or just cruise around.

I like the black one but im sure that will show the dirt up very badly. its just a better bike than the bandit.

keep the cost down please and you have a customer

Reply to this Topic
JS4119

Oct 08

JS4119 says:

Sensible move. The ER6f may have started it off, but with the GSF (and the faired gladius when it turns up) and now this we're getting some great looking middleweight bikes you can ride all day at speed. Bravo.

Reply to this Topic
smartroad

Aug 07

smartroad says:

Nice blue

Loving it, only wish they had the colours schemes of the USA version :P

Reply to this Topic
markinnormy

Jan 09

markinnormy says:

Like you said, why didn't we get this option at first. I bought a black XJ6 six months ago. The only things that stopped me buying the Diversion was the conservative colour schemes and pedestrian looks. Now they bring this out. I'd love one, but not enough to trade the XJ6 in and take a massive hit in the wallet. Cheers Yamaha, thanks for nothing.

Reply to this Topic
smartroad

Aug 07

smartroad says:

Just noticed on pictures, it seems to have kept the center stand as well.

Reply to this Topic
JCRWells

Aug 09

JCRWells says:

Really like the look of this, was tempted by the Diversion before but really like the fully faired version, might have to start saving.  Any ideas on when it will be available, and don't say 2010!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices