Skip to content

Discuss This Alstare Suzuki v Dr Brux - who’s suing who? World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Alstare Suzuki v Dr Brux - who’s suing who?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Alstare Suzuki v Dr Brux - who’s suing who?

Further to the Alstare Suzuki squad announcing that it has terminated it’s title sponsorship deal with Italian mouth guard manufacturer Dr Brux on 28th September, Dr Brux have issued their own press release stating they have are already suing Alstare.MCN understands that the two parties have fallen out over details of their current contract.At the Imola round of the WSB...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (08 October 2009 15:19)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

It was a pretty irrelevant sponsor anyway, how many of the watching public are going to go out and buy a brux mouth guard, certainly not me. I'v spent all my spare cash on Xerox photocopiers lol

Reply to this Topic
daveyboy79

Feb 09

daveyboy79 says:

I probably need some of their mouthwash because of smoking all the Marlboro's whilst watching Stoner & Hayden race their Ducati's in MotoGP lol!

Reply to this Topic
Tocket

Feb 09

Tocket says:

I have been a surporter of racing for 30 years and try to use the products of the people who put money into racing teams, but some of them are just plain daft. I have never heard of Brux. Tena for men comes in handy after a night on the Stella though

Reply to this Topic
perenialnovice

Nov 05

If this contract fall-out...

leaves  a bad taste in the mouth, at least they probably still have boxes of freebie mouth wash testers. Just need to do a 'BBC' and put white stickers over the name!

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

Shame

Dam shame as those pit girls had the best kit out of all the teams!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices