Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

RTTW 2009

Ride to the wall Saturday.

Anyone going to Drayton Mannor for a ride to the Arboretum, all the details are on the website and if it's anything like last years it should be a good day out. It's a  pracital way to support our troops and commemorate the old buggers from WW1 & WW2.

You don't need to ride a Harley to go but I expect choppers to be in aboundance. 

www.rttw.org/

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (09 October 2009 18:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
greendemon

Oct 08

greendemon says:

We went

We went on the ride and to the memorial today. A superb turnout and the service was truly fitting. They had a fly-by with a Spitfire. The fly-by will live with me forever it was awesome. I would say there was approx 4-500 bikes, the weather held and the route was lined with well wishers. We went as one our group served in the REMY and has lost pals who are named on the wall. A poignant message is that there is space for a further 15000 names and further additions to construct additional walls are also planned. A bit sad to think of planning something knowing you will only use it for a tragic reason. The memorial is for all military personnel that have lost their lives while in service. The dates are upto 2008 not just the older campaigns. I hope that your reading this because you supported or will support next year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices